Tel Aviv Old Jaffa Tour from Netanya
Book an exclusive one day tour to a beautiful ancient city Jaffa and one of the two most innovative cities in the world Tel Aviv. Explore one of the most exciting cities in the Middle East. Tel Aviv is a city on the edge – where the land meets the sea, where history meets the future, where West meets East. Discover hidden places, learn about the history of Yafo (Jaffa) and have fun all at the same time.
Tour covered sites
- Tel Aviv
- Diaspora Museum
- White City
- Rabin Square
- Neve Tzedek
- Nahalat Benyamin
- Old Jaffa Port
- Old Jaffa Clock Tower
- Old Jaffa Flea Market
|Tour Starts from||Netanya||Herzliya||Tel Aviv||Jerusalem|
|Pickup time at||08:15-08:45||07:00-07:15||07:20-07:50||06:00-06:30|
Tel Aviv Old Jaffa Tour highlights
Tour detailed itinerary
Begin your full day tour in Tel Aviv and Old Jaffa Port. We will visit the Diaspora Museum.
We will drive around the main streets of Tel Aviv center, also known as the “White City” and declared by UNESCO as a world cultural heritage site. We”ll have a stop at Rabin Square, the place where Prime Minister Itzhak Rabin was assassinated.
Visit Neve Tzedek, the first neighborhood of Tel Aviv, built in 1887 and Nahalat Benyamin, the pedestrian street of the city with its musicians, handmade jewelry and artifacts.
Next, stop at Shenkin, the lively and colorful street specially known for its unique shops, cafe life and youthful ambiance.
Second part of your tour will be in Old Jaffa Port, the most amazing and the oldest part of Tel Aviv-Jaffa city that never sleeps. According to Christian legend, Jaffa was named after Noah’s son, Japhet, who built it after the Flood. There are others who believe that the name is derived from the Hebrew word “Yofi” – beauty. You will have plenty of time to observe the combination of modern and ancient. Visitors from both Israel and abroad enjoy dining in its unique restaurants or simply wandering around. People seem to gaze in fascination at the sight of the ancient Port and the rocks, and some are overwhelmed by the beauty of the renovated Jaffa harbor set against the back drop of the city of Tel Aviv -the first Jewish city in modern times – a vital, dynamic and vibrant metropolis that never sleeps – and which has grown out of Jaffa. Return transfer to pick up point.
You should know before the tour
- Tour duration is up to 8 hours
- Lunch break during the tour for 30-40 minutes, including shopping time.
- Lunch can be purchased on the spot in local restaurant or bring in advance.
- Estimated return time to Netanya 15:00 / Tel Aviv 15:30 / Jerusalem 16:30
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements. Dress code is smart casual.
- Recommended for this tour: Comfortable walking shoes, hats, sun screen and drinking water.
- Free of charge reschedule up to 24 hours before the tour day.
- You start the tour from Netanya and finish in Jerusalem – supplement of 30 USD per person applied on the tour day. Must be paid cash to guide on the tour day.
- Real time availability – Guaranteed availability for reservations in advance
- One step booking system – Book Now Online
- Instant payment and booking detailed confirmation
- WhatsApp Assistance +972 58 707 44 11
Share this tour with your friends
Bethlehem & Jericho Tour
On this day tour you will visit the Christian holy sites of Bethlehem and Jericho. Visit Manger Square, the Church of Nativity, the Grotto of the Nativity where Jesus was born, Zacchaeus’ Sycamore tree and much more.
Jerusalem & Bethlehem Tour
Visit Bethlehem, The Church of the Nativity where Jesus was born. Discover the Old City of Jerusalem. Explore the Via Dolorosa, Church of the Holy Sepulcher and Wailing Wall
Jerusalem & Dead Sea Tour
Combine Jerusalem and the Dead Sea. Explore the Via Dolorosa, follow Stations of the Cross to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. See the Western Wall and then drive to the Dead Sea.
Caesarea Haifa Rosh Hanikra Akko Tour
Explore four Israeli northern coastal sites – Caesarea, Haifa, Rosh Hanikra, and Acre. Visit the port of Caesarea, continue to Haifa to the Baha’i Gardens. See the gleaming white cliffs of Rosh Hanikra and Port of Acre.
Masada Dead Sea Tour
Go up to Masada by cable car to tour the 2000 year old fortress and palace built by King Herod, and then take a mud bath in the mineral-rich Dead Sea.
Get In touch
available from 06:00 – 24:00
Address 32 Sokolov str. Herzliya Israel