Rosh Hanikra & Akko Private Tour from Haifa Port
Private tour to Israeli northern coastal sites – Haifa, Rosh Hanikra and Acre. A combination of nature, sea and mountains. Start your tour in Haifa,visit the Baha’i Gardens on Israel’s Mediterranean coast. See the gleaming white cliffs of Rosh Hanikra and the beautiful stretch of beach below are a magnificent sight to behold. Enjoy beautiful seashore – Port of Acre in the Western Galilee.
Sites you can include
- Baha’i Gardens
- Bahai World Center
- Akko (Acre)
- Akko Crusader City
- Acre Turkish Underground
- Rosh Hanikra
- Rosh HaNikra grottoes
- Western Galilee region
|Tour stars / Pick up from||Haifa Port|
|Up to 3 travelers – 4 seater car||$790|
|Up to 6 travelers – 7 seater minivan||$870|
|Up to 10 travelers – 11 seater minivan||$990|
|Up to 15 travelers – 16 seater minibus||$1150|
|Availability to book this tour||Daily|
Haifa Rosh Hanikra Akko Private Tour includes
Haifa Rosh Hanikra Akko Private Tour excludes
First, we proceed to Haifa, third largest city in Israel and one of its prettiest; Haifa has a lot to offer visitors. It has the Israel’s largest port, a particularly active beach and is the home of the World Center of the Bahai Faith. The Bahai’s originated in the Bab sect which separated from Iran’s Shi’ite Islam in 1844.
Visit The Bahai World Center, an expansive and well-designed complex on the slope of the Carmel, is famous for its magnificent gardens. It includes the exquisitely landscaped “Hanging Gardens” which run about a kilometer along the Louis Promenade until Ha-Gefen Street. At the center is the impressive, gold-domed Shrine of the Bab, the burial place of the Bab, the founder of the faith.
Continue to Akko to see the impressive underground Crusader Halls, which were built by the Hospitallers Knights.They contain a complex of six halls, a recently excavated large hall, a dining room, a dungeon and remnants of an ancient Gothic church. Walk through the Old City of Acre to see the Oriental Market and the Acre Port. Acre – a city declared by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.
Continue to Rosh Hanikra. As you walk through the artificial tunnels and view caverns carved out by the pounding waves of the Mediterranean, you’ll enjoy the myriad shades of the water and the dramatic play of light and shadow it casts. The strange sounds the waves make as they rush in and out of the caves make it easy to believe the old legend that a pair of star-crossed lovers used to meet here, and the voice of the would-be bride can still be heard. Return transfer to point of pickup.
*This itinerary is only a proposal. We can customize this tour
You should know before the tour
- Private tour duration: up to 10 hours ( each additional hour $40 paid cash to your guide)
- Important to none: Saturday’s additional $150 applied on regular prices
- Lunch break will be provided during the private tour according to your preferences
- Traveling with children up to 4 years old : Baby Seat additional $40 per child applied
- Start time / Pick up point: As per your request
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements. Dress code is smart casual.
- Recommended for this tour: Comfortable walking shoes, hats, sun screen and drinking water.
- Free of charge reschedule up to 72 hours before the tour day.
- You can start the tour from Tel Aviv and finish in Jerusalem.
- Real time availability – Guaranteed availability
- One step booking system – Book Now Online
- Detailed confirmation will be sent within 72 hours post booking
- WhatsApp Assistance +972 58 707 44 11
Share this tour with your friends
Book your private tour from Haifa port. Explore the northern coastal sites of Israel. A combination of nature, sea and mountains. Visit the World Center of the Baha’i Faith in Haifa. Continue to Akko to see the impressive underground Crusader Halls and walk through the Old City of Acre and end your trip in Rosh Hanikra the only point in the country where the sea meets the mountains.
Book your private tour from Haifa port to Nazareth, Galilee region and Jordan river Yardenit. Explore The Church of the Annunciation, the Church of St. Joseph and the Carpentry store. Continue on to Cana, where Jesus performed the miracle. Visit Capernaum, Tabgha, and finally Yardenit where you can be baptized in the Jordan River Yardenit.
Incredible experience. Private guided tour from Ashdod port that starts by descending into the Jordan Valley, going up to Masada by cable car to tour the 2000 year old fortress and palace built by King Herod and the caves of Qumran. End your day floating in the water of the Dead Sea and cover your body in the mineral rich mud.
A private tour to Jerusalem Old City from Haifa or Ashdod ports. Discover all the highlights in Jerusalem and follow steps of Jesus. Visit world famous religious and historic landmarks of the City of Gold. You will visit a number of holy and significant sites to both Christianity and Judaism.
available from 06:00 – 24:00
If you have any questions or need help before booking, please contact us for instant assistance via WhatsApp