Nazareth & Sea of Galilee Tour from Haifa Port
Visit the Holy Land sites of Nazareth and Galilee area on a comprehensive full-day group tour up to 19 people only. Visit the Church of the Annunciation, and the grotto where Mary lived. Visit Joseph’s carpentry workshop, now a church, named the Church of St. Joseph. Continue towards the Sea of Galilee through Megiddo, the Valley of Armageddon. Visit the Mount of Beatitudes and the Capernaum. Stop in Tabgha, famous site of the miracle of the multiplication, and finally head to the Jordan River, where will be possible to receive Baptism.
Sites you can include
- St. Joseph’s Church
- Church of the Annunciation
- Cana (Kfar Kana)
- Mount of Beatitudes
- Church of the Multiplication
- Golan Heights overview
- Sea of Galilee overview
- Jordan River
- Yardenit Baptismal site
Nazareth & Galilee Yardenit Tour includes
Nazareth & Galilee Yardenit Tour excludes
Our guide will meet you at your cruise ship in Haifa Port. Leave the Haifa city and drive into the beautiful green landscape of Northern Israel towards the first stop of the tour, Nazareth. Visit the Church of the Annunciation, where the Angel Gabriel visited the Virgin Mary to tell her she would be the mother of Jesus. See the Church of St Joseph, built over the carpentry workshop of Mary’s husband, Joseph, and pass through Kfar Canna, where Jesus turned water into wine.
Pass by the Church of the Multiplication next to the Sea of Galilee. This is where the miracle of the loaves and fishes took place in the Gospel of John. Walk along the shores of the Sea of Galilee and visit the village of Capernaum, where Jesus spent time teaching in the local synagogue. It was also the home town of the apostles Peter, James, Andrew and John.
Finally, travel to the southern end of the Sea of Galilee, where the Jordan River meets the Dead Sea in Tiberias. This is where Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist. And make a stop to see the Mount of Beatitudes, a hill in northern Israel where Jesus is believed to have delivered the Sermon on the Mount.
The tour concludes here. Before ending your day back at Haifa Port, enjoy an overlook of the city of Haifa which sits on the slopes of Mount Carmel, from above the spectacular the Baha’i Gardens. Return transfer to Haifa Port.
You should know before the tour
- Minimum 2 people per reservation
- Lunch break time will be provided during the group tour
- Start time / Pick up point: Detailed confirmation will be provided
- Entrance fees not included within this group tour, paid by each guest during the tour ( estimated up to 15 shekels / 5 USD )
- Visiting Yardenit Baptismal site, gives you opportunity to get baptized.
- The site offers 12 separate baptismal pools, enabling different groups to comfortably conduct private worship ceremonies.
- Baptisms are only allowed while wearing the special white robes, which can be rented or purchased on site. Swim suits must be worn under the robe.
- The site provides spacious change facilities with showers, toilets and change rooms for your convenience. All visitors are required to change in the change facilities. Access to them is included with the rent or purchase of a baptismal kit.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements. Dress code is smart casual.
- Recommended for this tour: Comfortable walking shoes, hats, sun screen and drinking water.
- Free of charge reschedule up to 72 hours before the tour day.
- Real time availability – Guaranteed availability
- One step booking system – Book Now Online
- Detailed confirmation will be sent within 72 hours post booking
- WhatsApp Assistance +972 58 707 44 11
Share this tour with your friends
Book your private tour from Haifa port. Explore the northern coastal sites of Israel. A combination of nature, sea and mountains. Visit the World Center of the Baha’i Faith in Haifa. Continue to Akko to see the impressive underground Crusader Halls and walk through the Old City of Acre and end your trip in Rosh Hanikra the only point in the country where the sea meets the mountains.
Book your private tour from Haifa port to Nazareth, Galilee region and Jordan river Yardenit. Explore The Church of the Annunciation, the Church of St. Joseph and the Carpentry store. Continue on to Cana, where Jesus performed the miracle. Visit Capernaum, Tabgha, and finally Yardenit where you can be baptized in the Jordan River Yardenit.
Incredible experience. Private guided tour from Ashdod port that starts by descending into the Jordan Valley, going up to Masada by cable car to tour the 2000 year old fortress and palace built by King Herod and the caves of Qumran. End your day floating in the water of the Dead Sea and cover your body in the mineral rich mud.
A private tour to Jerusalem Old City from Haifa or Ashdod ports. Discover all the highlights in Jerusalem and follow steps of Jesus. Visit world famous religious and historic landmarks of the City of Gold. You will visit a number of holy and significant sites to both Christianity and Judaism.
available from 06:00 – 24:00
Address 32 Sokolov str. Herzliya Israel