Nazareth & Sea of Galilee Private Tour from Haifa Port
Private tour to Nazareth and the Galilee region. Discover the New Testament sites of Nazareth and the Sea of Galilee. In Nazareth, Jesus’ childhood home, explore the Church of the Annunciation and Church of St Joseph. After your Nazareth tour, visit some fabled miracle locations around the Sea of Galilee including the site of Tabgha. Visit Capernaum and then pass through Tiberias on route to the Jordan River, with the chance to be baptized in its waters.
Sites you can include
- St. Joseph’s Church
- Church of the Annunciation
- Cana (Kfar Kana)
- Mount of Beatitudes
- Church of the Multiplication
- Golan Heights overview
- Sea of Galilee overview
- Jordan River
- Yardenit Baptismal site
|Tour stars / Pick up from||Haifa Port|
|Up to 3 travelers – 4 seater car||$790|
|Up to 6 travelers – 7 seater minivan||$870|
|Up to 10 travelers – 11 seater minivan||$990|
|Up to 15 travelers – 16 seater minibus||$1150|
|Availability to book this tour||Daily|
Nazareth & Galilee Yardenit Private Tour includes
Nazareth & Galilee Yardenit Private Tour excludes
Arrive at Nazareth and visit St. Joseph’s Church and the Church of the Annunciation. The largest Roman Catholic church in the Middle East, the Church of the Annunciation is, according to tradition, the scene of the annunciation of the Virgin Mary. The architect Giovanni Muzio built the striking new basilica in the 1960s.
Continue onward via Cana (Kfar Kana) to view the Mount of Beatitudes and Church of the Multiplication of the Loaves and Fish at Tabgha. Set on the northwest shore of the Sea of Galilee, you will stop to view the sea, and continue to the nearby ruins of the ancient synagogue of Capernaum.
Proceed to Yardenit, situated on the banks of the Jordan River, flowing forth from the Sea of Galilee, the baptismal site of Yardenit welcomes over half a million tourists and pilgrims annually who come to experience the spirituality and pastoral beauty of the waters of the River Jordan, in which Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist.
Yardenit considered the third most holy site in the Holy Land, just after Nativity Grotto in Bethlehem and Golgotha in Jerusalem, because it is the site of the most important event of Jesus’ life – his baptism and beginning of his ministry. The site offers 12 separate baptismal pools, enabling different groups to comfortably conduct private worship ceremonies. On our way back, we will get a chance to see Mt. Tabor, the site of transfiguration. Return transfer to point of pickup.
*This itinerary is only a proposal. We can customize this tour according to your request.
You should know before the tour
- Private tour duration: up to 10 hours ( each additional hour $40 paid cash to your guide)
- Important to none: Saturday’s additional $150 applied on regular prices
- Lunch break will be provided during the private tour according to your preferences
- Traveling with children up to 4 years old : Baby Seat additional $40 per child applied
- Start time / Pick up point: As per your request
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements. Dress code is smart casual.
- Recommended for this tour: Comfortable walking shoes, hats, sun screen and drinking water.
- Visiting Yardenit Baptismal site, gives you opportunity to get baptized. You can stay and visit in Yardenit as long as you need, enough time for Baptismal ceremony. We do not organize or provide baptismal services. All must be proceeded within your visit time frame.
- To schedule a pastor in Yardenit you can contact the site directly and we will make sure to be on time for your baptismal ceremony.
- The site offers 12 separate baptismal pools, enabling different groups to comfortably conduct private worship ceremonies. Upon arrival on site, please ask one of Yardenit representatives to help you find an open baptismal pool.
- Baptisms are only allowed while wearing the special white robes, which can be rented or purchased on site. Swim suits must be worn under the robe.
- The site provides spacious change facilities with showers, toilets and change rooms for your convenience. All visitors are required to change in the change facilities. Access to them is included with the rent or purchase of a baptismal kit.
- Free of charge reschedule up to 72 hours before the tour day.
- You can start the tour from Tel Aviv and finish in Jerusalem.
- Real time availability – Guaranteed availability
- One step booking system – Book Now Online
- Detailed confirmation will be sent within 72 hours post booking
- WhatsApp Assistance +972 58 707 44 11
Share this tour with your friends
Book your private tour from Haifa port. Explore the northern coastal sites of Israel. A combination of nature, sea and mountains. Visit the World Center of the Baha’i Faith in Haifa. Continue to Akko to see the impressive underground Crusader Halls and walk through the Old City of Acre and end your trip in Rosh Hanikra the only point in the country where the sea meets the mountains.
Book your private tour from Haifa port to Nazareth, Galilee region and Jordan river Yardenit. Explore The Church of the Annunciation, the Church of St. Joseph and the Carpentry store. Continue on to Cana, where Jesus performed the miracle. Visit Capernaum, Tabgha, and finally Yardenit where you can be baptized in the Jordan River Yardenit.
Incredible experience. Private guided tour from Ashdod port that starts by descending into the Jordan Valley, going up to Masada by cable car to tour the 2000 year old fortress and palace built by King Herod and the caves of Qumran. End your day floating in the water of the Dead Sea and cover your body in the mineral rich mud.
A private tour to Jerusalem Old City from Haifa or Ashdod ports. Discover all the highlights in Jerusalem and follow steps of Jesus. Visit world famous religious and historic landmarks of the City of Gold. You will visit a number of holy and significant sites to both Christianity and Judaism.
available from 06:00 – 24:00
If you have any questions or need help before booking, please contact us for instant assistance via WhatsApp