Nazareth Galilee Yardenit Private Tour
Private tour to Nazareth and the Galilee region. Discover the New Testament sites of Nazareth and the Sea of Galilee. In Nazareth, Jesus’ childhood home, explore the Church of the Annunciation and Church of St Joseph. After your Nazareth tour, visit some fabled miracle locations around the Sea of Galilee including the site of Tabgha. Visit Capernaum and then pass through Tiberias on route to the Jordan River, with the chance to be baptized in its waters.
Sites you can include
- St. Joseph’s Church
- Church of the Annunciation
- Cana (Kfar Kana)
- Mount of Beatitudes
- Church of the Multiplication
- Golan Heights overview
- Sea of Galilee overview
- Jordan River
- Yardenit Baptismal site
Plain and the Carmel coast, passing Zichron Yaakov on the way, continue northeast through Menashe hills to Nazareth, renowned as the hometown of Jesus, and an important Israel pilgrimage and religious center. During the time of Jesus Nazareth was a small and insignificant agricultural village, however, modern day Nazareth is a bustling, growing city, home to the largest Arab community in Israel. Visit the Church of the Annunciation, the church of St. Joseph and the old city market.
Proceed via Cana of Galilee, view of the church of the Wedding situated on the traditional site of Jesus 1st miracle.
Travel through the Turan valley to the Sea of Galilee, arrive in Tiberias overlooking the Sea of Galilee for a short sightseeing tour. Tiberias, named after the Roman Emperor Tiberius, is one of the four holy cities to Judaism in Israel.
Drive along the Sea of Galilee passing Magdala and Geinosar on the way, visit the holy sites including the Mt. of Beatitudes, Tabgha – the Church of the Multiplication, and Capernaum.
Proceed to Yardenit, situated on the banks of the Jordan River, flowing forth from the Sea of Galilee, the baptismal site of Yardenit welcomes over half a million tourists and pilgrims annually who come to experience the spirituality and pastoral beauty of the waters of the River Jordan, in which Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist.
Yardenit considered the third most holy site in the Holy Land, just after Nativity Grotto in Bethlehem and Golgotha in Jerusalem, because it is the site of the most important event of Jesus’ life – his baptism and beginning of his ministry. The site offers 12 separate baptismal pools, enabling different groups to comfortably conduct private worship ceremonies.
On our way back, we will get a chance to see Mt. Tabor, the site of transfiguration. Return transfer to the pickup point.
*This itinerary is only a proposal. We can customize this tour according to your request.
Prices according to your group size
|Tour stars / Pick up from||Netanya||Herzliya||Tel Aviv||Jerusalem|
|Up to 3 travelers – 4 seater car||$790||$790||$790||$790|
|Up to 6 travelers – 7 seater minivan||$870||$870||$870||$870|
|Up to 10 travelers – 11 seater minivan||$990||$990||$990||$990|
|Up to 15 travelers – 16 seater minibus||$1150||$1150||$1150||$1150|
|Availability to book this tour||Daily||Daily||Daily||Daily|
Nazareth Galilee Yardenit Private Tour includes
Nazareth Galilee Yardenit Private Tour excludes
You should know before the tour
- Private tour duration: up to 10 hours ( each additional hour $40 paid cash to your guide)
- Important to none: Saturday’s additional $150 applied on regular prices
- Lunch break will be provided during the private tour according to your preferences
- Traveling with children up to 4 years old : Baby Seat additional $40 per child applied
- Start time / Pick up point: As per your request
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements. Dress code is smart casual.
- Recommended for this tour: Comfortable walking shoes, hats, sun screen and drinking water.
- Visiting Yardenit Baptismal site, gives you opportunity to get baptized. You can stay and visit in Yardenit as long as you need, enough time for Baptismal ceremony. We do not organize or provide baptismal services. All must be proceeded within your visit time frame.
- To schedule a pastor in Yardenit you can contact the site directly and we will make sure to be on time for your baptismal ceremony.
- The site offers 12 separate baptismal pools, enabling different groups to comfortably conduct private worship ceremonies. Upon arrival on site, please ask one of Yardenit representatives to help you find an open baptismal pool.
- Baptisms are only allowed while wearing the special white robes, which can be rented or purchased on site. Swim suits must be worn under the robe.
- The site provides spacious change facilities with showers, toilets and change rooms for your convenience. All visitors are required to change in the change facilities. Access to them is included with the rent or purchase of a baptismal kit.
- Free of charge reschedule up to 72 hours before the tour day.
- You can start the tour from Tel Aviv and finish in Jerusalem.
- Real time availability – Guaranteed availability
- One step booking system – Book Now Online
- Detailed confirmation will be sent within 72 hours post booking
- WhatsApp Assistance +972 58 707 44 11
Share this tour with your friends
Tel Aviv & Old Jaffa Private Tour
Book a private one day tour to non stop city Tel Aviv and the cultural center of the city Old Jaffa. Explore the Bauhaus architecture on Rothschild Boulevard and the surrounding area which was made a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Walk through Jaffa the most important port city in the region for millennia.
Bethlehem & Jericho Private Tour
Private tour to Bethlehem and Jericho. Visit Manger Square, the Church of Nativity, the Grotto of the Nativity where Jesus was born, Zacchaeus’ Sycamore tree and much more.
Caesarea Haifa Rosh Hanikra Akko Private Tour
Private tour to Israeli northern coastal sites – Caesarea, Haifa, Rosh Hanikra, and Acre. Visit the port of Caesarea, continue to Haifa to the Baha’i Gardens. See the gleaming white cliffs of Rosh Hanikra and Port of Acre.
Masada & Dead Sea Private Tour
Private full day tour to Masada Dead Sea. Go up to Masada by cable car to tour the 2000 year old fortress and palace built by King Herod. Stop at the caves of Qumran where the two-thousand-year-old Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered. Take a mud bath in the mineral-rich Dead Sea.
Jerusalem & Dead Sea Private Tour
Full day private tour to combine Jerusalem and the Dead Sea. Walk from the Gardens of Gethsemane to Via Dolorosa to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. Enjoy the atmosphere at the Western Wall. Float in the heavily salinated waters and coat your bodies in the mineral rich Dead Sea mud.
Jerusalem Old City Private Tour
Book a private tour to Jerusalem Old City. Discover all the highlights in Jerusalem and follow steps of Jesus. Visit world famous religious and historic landmarks of the City of Gold. You will visit a number of holy and significant sites to both Christianity and Judaism.
available from 06:00 – 24:00
Address 32 Sokolov str. Herzliya Israel