Nazareth Galilee Yardenit Business Class Tour
Discover the New Testament sites of Nazareth and the Sea of Galilee. In Nazareth, Jesus’ childhood home, explore the Church of the Annunciation and Church of St Joseph. After your Nazareth tour, visit some fabled miracle locations around the Sea of Galilee including the site of Tabgha. Visit Capernaum and then pass through Tiberias on route to the Jordan River, with the chance to be baptized in its waters.
Tour covered sites
- St. Joseph’s Church
- Church of the Annunciation
- Cana (Kfar Kana)
- Mount of Beatitudes
- Church of the Multiplication
- Golan Heights overview
- Sea of Galilee overview
- Jordan River
- Yardenit Baptismal site
Business Class Tour includes
|Tour Starts from||Netanya||Herzliya||Tel Aviv||Jerusalem|
|Pickup time at||08:15-08:45||07:00-07:15||07:20-07:50||06:00-06:30|
Business Class Tour excludes
Nazareth Galilee Yardenit Tour highlights
Tour detailed itinerary
Departure from your pickup point to Nazareth, city of religion and faith, of spirituality and holiness, but also a city with a rich history, fascinating archaeology, modern culture and Middle Eastern charm. Nazareth, which began as a small Jewish village about 2,000 years ago, became a stronghold of Christianity in the Byzantine period, just a few hundred years later.
Arrive in Nazareth and visit St. Joseph’s Church and the Church of the Annunciation. The largest Roman Catholic church in the Middle East, the Church of the Annunciation is, according to tradition, the scene of the annunciation of the Virgin Mary. The architect Giovanni Muzio built the striking new basilica in the 1960s.
Continue onward via Cana (Kfar Kana) to view the Mount of Beatitudes and Church of the Multiplication of the Loaves and Fish at Tabgha. Set on the northwest shore of the Sea of Galilee, you will stop to view the sea, and continue to the nearby ruins of the ancient synagogue of Capernaum.
Proceed to Yardenit, situated on the banks of the Jordan River, flowing forth from the Sea of Galilee, the baptismal site of Yardenit welcomes over half a million tourists and pilgrims annually who come to experience the spirituality and pastoral beauty of the waters of the River Jordan, in which Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist.
Yardenit considered the third most holy site in the Holy Land, just after Nativity Grotto in Bethlehem and Golgotha in Jerusalem, because it is the site of the most important event of Jesus’ life – his baptism and beginning of his ministry. The site offers 12 separate baptismal pools, enabling different groups to comfortably conduct private worship ceremonies.
On our way back, we will get a chance to see Mt. Tabor, the site of transfiguration. Return transfer to pickup point.
You should know before the tour
- Tour duration is up to 11 hours
- Lunch break during the tour for 30-40 minutes, including shopping time.
- Lunch can be purchased on the spot in local restaurant or bring in advance.
- Estimated return time to Tel Aviv 17:30 / Jerusalem 18:30
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements. Dress code is smart casual.
- Recommended for this tour: Comfortable walking shoes, hats, sun screen and drinking water
- Visiting Yardenit Baptismal site, gives you opportunity to get baptized. Group stays in Yardenit for estimated 30-40 minutes. Enough time for Baptismal ceremony. We do not organize or provide baptismal services. All must be proceeded within group visit time frame.
- The site offers 12 separate baptismal pools, enabling different groups to comfortably conduct private worship ceremonies. Upon arrival on site, please ask one of Yardenit representatives to help you find an open baptismal pool.
- Baptisms are only allowed while wearing the special white robes, which can be rented or purchased on site. Swim suits must be worn under the robe.
- The site provides spacious change facilities with showers, toilets and change rooms for your convenience. All visitors are required to change in the change facilities. Access to them is included with the rent or purchase of a baptismal kit.
- Free of charge reschedule up to 24 hours before the tour day.
- You can start the tour from Jerusalem and finish in Tel Aviv.
- You start the tour from Tel Aviv and finish in Jerusalem – supplement of 30 USD per person applied on the tour day.
- Real time availability – Guaranteed availability for reservations in advance
- One step booking system – Book Now Online
- Instant payment and booking detailed confirmation
- WhatsApp Assistance +972 58 707 44 11
Share this tour with your friends
Get In touch
available from 06:00 – 24:00
Address 32 Sokolov str. Herzliya Israel