Masada & Dead Sea Private Tour from Ashdod Port
Book a private tour to Masada and Dead Sea and more. Go up to Masada by cable car to tour the 2000 year old fortress and palace built by King Herod, and then take a mud bath in the mineral-rich Dead Sea. Drive along the Judean Desert and see the Qumran caves where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered. Float in the mineral-rich Dead Sea and benefit from the therapeutic qualities of a natural mud-bath!
Sites you can include
- Judean Desert
- Inn of the Good Samaritan
- King Herod’s fortress and palace
- Qumran Caves overview
- Ahava Dead Sea cosmetics store shop
- Dead Sea Beach
- Ein Gedi National Park
|Tour stars / Pick up from||Ashdod port|
|Up to 3 travelers – 4 seater car||$999|
|Up to 6 travelers – 7 seater minivan||$1050|
|Up to 10 travelers – 11 seater minivan||$1150|
|Up to 15 travelers – 16 seater minibus||$1340|
|Availability to book this tour||Daily|
Masada & Dead Sea Private tour includes
Masada & Dead Sea Private tour excludes
Descend to the Judean Desert via the inn of the Good Samaritan. Drive along the shores of the Dead Sea to Masada where you will learn about the heroic story of the Jewish fighters. Ascend Masada by cable car to tour the 2000 year old fortress and palace built by King Herod, where the Zealots of the first century made their last stand against the Romans. This is the largest and most complete Roman siege camp that remains today. Visit the remains of the walls, palace, synagogue, water cisterns, mosaic floors, roman baths and other findings. In 2001 UNESCO declared Masada as a World Heritage Site. Descend by Cable Car.
Drive via Ein Gedi, passing by Qumran where you will get a side view of the Qumran caves where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered.
Continue to the Dead Sea. Float in the mineral-rich Dead Sea which, at 400m below sea level, is the lowest place on earth. Take a mud-bath and benefit from the therapeutic qualities of the natural Dead Sea mud. Enjoy the unique opportunity to float in the Dead Sea and cover yourself with the mineral rich mud, that many believe has its therapeutic effects. Return transfer to point of pickup.
*This itinerary is only a proposal. We can customize this tour according to your request.
You should know before the tour
- Private tour duration: up to 10 hours ( each additional hour $40 paid cash to your guide)
- Important to none: Saturday’s additional $150 applied on regular prices
- Lunch break will be provided during the private tour according to your preferences
- Traveling with children up to 4 years old : Baby Seat additional $40 per child applied
- Start time / Pick up point: As per your request
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements. Dress code is smart casual.
- Recommended for this tour: Comfortable walking shoes, hats, sun screen and drinking water, swimming suit and towels.
- Free of charge reschedule up to 72 hours before the tour day.
- You can start the tour from Tel Aviv and finish in Jerusalem.
- Real time availability – Guaranteed availability
- One step booking system – Book Now Online
- Detailed confirmation will be sent within 72 hours post booking
- WhatsApp Assistance +972 58 707 44 11
Share this tour with your friends
Rosh Hanikra & Akko Private Tour from Haifa Port
Book your private tour from Haifa port. Explore the northern coastal sites of Israel. A combination of nature, sea and mountains. Visit the World Center of the Baha’i Faith in Haifa. Continue to Akko to see the impressive underground Crusader Halls and walk through the Old City of Acre and end your trip in Rosh Hanikra the only point in the country where the sea meets the mountains.
Nazareth & Sea of Galilee Private Tour from Haifa Port
Book your private tour from Haifa port to Nazareth, Galilee region and Jordan river Yardenit. Explore The Church of the Annunciation, the Church of St. Joseph and the Carpentry store. Continue on to Cana, where Jesus performed the miracle. Visit Capernaum, Tabgha, and finally Yardenit where you can be baptized in the Jordan River Yardenit.
Masada & Dead Sea Private Tour from Ashdod Port
Incredible experience. Private guided tour from Ashdod port that starts by descending into the Jordan Valley, going up to Masada by cable car to tour the 2000 year old fortress and palace built by King Herod and the caves of Qumran. End your day floating in the water of the Dead Sea and cover your body in the mineral rich mud.
Jerusalem Old City Private Tour from Haifa or Ashdod Ports
A private tour to Jerusalem Old City from Haifa or Ashdod ports. Discover all the highlights in Jerusalem and follow steps of Jesus. Visit world famous religious and historic landmarks of the City of Gold. You will visit a number of holy and significant sites to both Christianity and Judaism.
available from 06:00 – 24:00
If you have any questions or need help before booking, please contact us for instant assistance via WhatsApp