Jordan Petra Wadi Rum 2 day Tour from Jerusalem with flights
Tour Petra to see why it is one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Walk through the Siq for your first look at the amazing Treasury. Visit Petra, a treasure of ancient world, lies hidden behind an almost impenetrable barrier of rugged mountains. It features incomparable carvings in stone that makes it the one of the most majestic ancient sites still standing. Then dine on lunch at a local restaurant and visit the city of Aqaba.
Travel on to Wadi Rum and see how the Bedouins live in the middle of the desert. Proceed to Wadi Rum Nature Reserve, known as Valley of the Moon. Wadi Rum, where you can sleep in a Bedouin style tent. Next day Jeep 4X4 tour ride. On your way back before your flight back to Tel Aviv deep your feet in the Red Sea in Eilat.
Jordan Petra Wadi Rum 2 days Tour highlights
Tour detailed itinerary
Day 1: Jordan Petra and overnight in Wadi Rum
Leaving from Ben Gurion Terminal 1 domestic airport early morning, you’ll fly to Eilat Ramon airport. Upon landing take the shuttle no #30 of Egged Company. Cash of 5 NIS per person paid at the bus, (estimated 25-35 minutes drive). It will take you to the Eilat Central Bus station from which our representative will pick you up. Applied to all flight passengers.
You will be picked up from Eilat central bus station and escorted to the Arava border crossing by one of the company representatives and knowledgeable employees.
After clearing immigration and customs, you will be met by one of our multi-lingual Jordanian representatives who will drive you from the Aqaba border station, through the majestic Jordanian desert landscapes, to your first stop on this unique tour – Petra.
You will spend the day touring Petra one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Petra, also known as the “Red Rose City”, is a remarkable tourist site, and it was originally inhabited by the Nabateans. Rediscovered 200 years ago, it is described by UNESCO as ‘one of the most precious cultural properties of man’s cultural heritage’. During your tour in Petra, you’ll explore the famous landmarks and hidden corners of the site, standing in awe at the impressiveness of man’s construction almost 2000 years ago.
After the guided tour, you will proceed to a one of the local Jordanian restaurants for an authentic Jordanian lunch. After lunch you will be taken to Wadi Rum, where you can sleep in a Bedouin style tent, and enjoy the atmosphere and the quiet of the desert.
Day 2: Wadi Rum Jeep 4×4 Tour and return to Israel
After breakfast in the Bedouin camp we will start the touring day. A drive of about 3 hours on 4×4 wheels will take you to a magnificent landscape. We will drive you into the Nabataens ways, and the Bedouin way of life.
After the tour drive back to the Arava border and to the Eilat central bus station. Transfer back to Ramon airport for your flight back to Tel Aviv. Arrival back in Eilat at around 14:30, and the flight out is usually around 20:40.
You may have some time before your flight to have a swim in the Red Sea, or just to take a walk around the town.
Petra Jordan Tour Estimated Time Schedule
Day 1: Jordan Petra site visit and overnight in Wadi Rum Bedouin Camp
- 05:30 Check in at Tel Aviv Ben Gurion airport Terminal 1
- 06:40 Flight to Eilat Ramon airport
- 07:45 Upon landing take the shuttle no #30 of Egged Company. Cash of 5 NIS per person paid at the bus, (estimated 25-35 minutes drive).
- 08:15-08:45 Pick you up from the Airport central bus station and transfer to “Arava” crossing border between Israel and the Kingdom of Jordan.
- 09:00 “Arava” crossing border issuing visa on arrival to Jordan border. Please note this process may take up to 2 hours, so your patience is required and appreciated.
- 10:00 The “Desert way” from the border to Petra along the vast desert highway
- 12:30 Arrival to Petra, guided tour in the pink heritage city
- 15:30 Lunch at a local authentic restaurant
- 16:30 Transfer to Wadi Rum Bedouin Camp
- 09:00 Breakfast in Wadi Rum or Petra hotel
- 09:30 Pickup from Wadi Rum or Petra hotel
- 11:00 Wadi Rum tour Jeep 4×4 Ride
- 14:30 Transfer back to Eilat central bus station
- 15:30 – 19:30 Free time in Eilat ( depends on flight back time )
- 14:30/ 19:30 Transfer from Eilat to Ramon airport
- 15:30/ 20:50 Flight back to Tel Aviv Ben Gurion airport Terminal 1
- 17:00/ 22:00 Arrive back in Tel Aviv
You should know before the tour
- Minimum of 2 people per reservation
- Jordan Petra tour is fully non refundable
- Send us your passports first page copy via email, soonest the reservation is completed
- Lunch will be late so we recommend that you have breakfast before departure
Jordan border crossing process may take time, so your patience is required and appreciated. Process may take up to 2 hours.
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements. Dress code is smart casual.
- Recommended for this tour: Comfortable walking shoes, hats, sun screen and drinking water
- Detailed confirmation voucher will be provided within 72 hours
- Real time availability – Guaranteed availability for reservations in advance
- One step booking system – Book Now Online
- Payment and booking detailed confirmation
- WhatsApp Assistance +972 58 707 44 11
Share this tour with your friends
Bethlehem & Jericho Tour
On this day tour you will visit the Christian holy sites of Bethlehem and Jericho. Visit Manger Square, the Church of Nativity, the Grotto of the Nativity where Jesus was born, Zacchaeus’ Sycamore tree and much more.
Jerusalem & Bethlehem Tour
Visit Bethlehem, The Church of the Nativity where Jesus was born. Discover the Old City of Jerusalem. Explore the Via Dolorosa, Church of the Holy Sepulcher and Wailing Wall
Jerusalem & Dead Sea Tour
Combine Jerusalem and the Dead Sea. Explore the Via Dolorosa, follow Stations of the Cross to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. See the Western Wall and then drive to the Dead Sea.
Caesarea Haifa Rosh Hanikra Akko Tour
Explore four Israeli northern coastal sites – Caesarea, Haifa, Rosh Hanikra, and Acre. Visit the port of Caesarea, continue to Haifa to the Baha’i Gardens. See the gleaming white cliffs of Rosh Hanikra and Port of Acre.
Masada Dead Sea Tour
Go up to Masada by cable car to tour the 2000 year old fortress and palace built by King Herod, and then take a mud bath in the mineral-rich Dead Sea.
Nazareth Galilee Yardenit Tour
Discover holy sites of Nazareth and the Sea of Galilee. Explore the Church of the Annunciation and Church of St Joseph. Visit Capernaum and Jordan River, Yardenit baptismal site.
Get In touch
available from 06:00 – 24:00
Address 32 Sokolov str. Herzliya Israel