Jordan Petra Tour from Israel with flights
Visit the ancient city of Petra on a full-day tour from Israel including flights to Eilat and back to Tel Aviv. Visit Petra, a treasure of the ancient world, lies hidden behind an almost impenetrable barrier of rugged mountains. It features incomparable carvings in stone that makes it one of the most majestic ancient sites still standing.
Explore Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. Enjoy a tour of the city’s main sights, including the Treasury. Then dine on lunch at a local restaurant and visit the city of Aqaba. On your way back before your flight back to Tel Aviv deep your feet in the Red Sea in Eilat.
Jordan Petra Tour highlights
Tour detailed itinerary
Your one day Petra Tour from Israel any city will take you on a visit to the unique and enchanted city of Petra. It might look like a long day, but the life-long memories you’ll be left with at the end of the Petra Tour will make it worth it!
Fully guided, including all transportation and entrance fees during the tour, Jordan visa issued in advance and our Jordan board crossing assistance, this tour is the most popular and complete package offered from Israel any city.
Leaving from Tel Aviv, Ben Gurion Terminal 1 domestic airport early morning, you’ll fly to Eilat Ramon airport. Upon landing take the shuttle no #30 of Egged Company. Cash of 5 NIS per person paid at the bus, (estimated 25-35 minutes drive). It will take you to the Eilat Central Bus station from which our representative will pick you up. Applied to all flight passengers.
You will be picked up from Eilat central bus station and escorted to the Arava border crossing by one of the company representatives and knowledgeable employees.
After clearing immigration and customs, you will be met by one of our multi-lingual Jordanian representatives who will drive you from the Aqaba border station, through the majestic Jordanian desert landscapes, to your first stop on this unique tour – Petra.
You will spend the day touring Petra one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Petra, also known as the “Red Rose City”, is a remarkable tourist site, and it was originally inhabited by the Nabateans. Rediscovered 200 years ago, it is described by UNESCO as ‘one of the most precious cultural properties of man’s cultural heritage’.
During your tour in Petra, you’ll explore the famous landmarks and hidden corners of the site, standing in awe at the impressiveness of man’s construction almost 2000 years ago.
After the guided tour, you will proceed to one of the local Jordanian restaurants for an authentic Jordanian lunch.
After you finish a fantastic day in this unforgettable location, you will embark on your return trip to Israel, and pass by the renowned resort city of Aqaba, for a panoramic view.
From here you will continue to the border station. After completing border procedures, you will be transferred back to Eilat central bus station, drive to Ramon airport and you will fly back to Tel Aviv, Ben Gurion Terminal 1 domestic airport.
Petra Jordan Tour Estimated Time Schedule
- 05:30 Check in at Tel Aviv Ben Gurion airport Terminal 1
- 06:40 Flight to Eilat Ramon airport
- 07:45 Upon landing take the shuttle no #30 of Egged Company. Cash of 5 NIS per person paid at the bus, (estimated 25-35 minutes drive).
- 08:15-08:45 Pick you up from the Airport central bus station and transfer to “Arava” crossing border between Israel and the Kingdom of Jordan.
- 09:00 “Arava” crossing border issuing visa on arrival to Jordan border. Please note this process may take up to 2 hours, so your patience is required and appreciated.
- 10:00 The “Desert way” from the border to Petra along the vast desert highway
- 12:30 Arrival to Petra, guided tour in the pink heritage city
- 15:30 Lunch at a local authentic restaurant
- 16:30 Drive southwards back to Aqaba through Wadi Rum
- 18:30 Arrival to Aqaba. If time permits short panoramic tour at the city
- 19:00 “Arava” border pass, crossing the border back to Israel
- 19:30 Transfer back to Eilat central bus station and transfer back to Ramon airport
- 20:50 Flight back to Tel Aviv Ben Gurion airport Terminal 1
- 22:00 Arrive back in Tel Aviv
You should know before the tour
- Jordan Petra tour is fully non refundable
- Send us your passports first page copy via email, soonest the reservation is completed
- Lunch will be late so we recommend that you have breakfast before departure
Jordan border crossing process may take time, so your patience is required and appreciated. Process may take up to 2 hours.
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements. Dress code is smart casual.
- Recommended for this tour: Comfortable walking shoes, hats, sun screen and drinking water
- Detailed confirmation voucher will be provided within 72 hours
- Real time availability – Guaranteed availability for reservations in advance
- One step booking system – Book Now Online
- Payment and booking detailed confirmation
- WhatsApp Assistance +972 58 707 44 11
Share this tour with your friends
Nazareth Galilee Yardenit Tour
Discover holy sites of Nazareth and the Sea of Galilee. Explore the Church of the Annunciation and Church of St Joseph. Visit Capernaum and Jordan River, Yardenit baptismal site.
Masada Dead Sea Tour
Go up to Masada by cable car to tour the 2000 year old fortress and palace built by King Herod, and then take a mud bath in the mineral-rich Dead Sea.
Jerusalem & Dead Sea Tour
Combine Jerusalem and the Dead Sea. Explore the Via Dolorosa, follow Stations of the Cross to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. See the Western Wall and then drive to the Dead Sea.
Jerusalem & Bethlehem Tour
Visit Bethlehem, The Church of the Nativity where Jesus was born. Discover the Old City of Jerusalem. Explore the Via Dolorosa, Church of the Holy Sepulcher and Wailing Wall
Caesarea Haifa Rosh Hanikra Akko Tour
Explore four Israeli northern coastal sites – Caesarea, Haifa, Rosh Hanikra, and Acre. Visit the port of Caesarea, continue to Haifa to the Baha’i Gardens. See the gleaming white cliffs of Rosh Hanikra and Port of Acre.
Bethlehem & Jericho Tour
On this day tour you will visit the Christian holy sites of Bethlehem and Jericho. Visit Manger Square, the Church of Nativity, the Grotto of the Nativity where Jesus was born, Zacchaeus’ Sycamore tree and much more.
Get In touch
available from 06:00 – 24:00
Address 32 Sokolov str. Herzliya Israel