Jerusalem Old New Cities Tour from Netanya
Spend a full day in Jerusalem. Explore the Via Dolorosa, follow 14 Stations of the Cross to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Discover the Old City of Jerusalem. See the Western Wall and wander the holiest city on Earth. Visit Yad Vashem – The World Holocaust Remembrance Center.
Tour covered sites
Mount of Olives
King David’s Tomb,
Stations of the Cross
Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Jewish Quarter
- Western Wall
- Armenian Quarter
- Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum
- Ein Karem (Saturday)
- Birthplace of John the Baptist (Saturday)
- Mary’s Springs (Saturday)
- Church of Saint John the Baptist (Saturday)
|Tour Starts from||Netanya||Herzliya||Tel Aviv||Jerusalem|
|Pickup time at||06:30-06:45||07:00-07:15||07:20-07:50||09:00-09:40|
Jerusalem Old & New Cities Tour highlights
Tour detailed itinerary
Begin your full-day tour with a hotel pickup in an air-conditioned coach. Start the drive along the Kidron Valley with views of the Garden of Gethsemane, the Mount of Olives and the Church of all Nations.
The first stop is at the Mount of Olives for a scenic overview of the entire city of Jerusalem. This mountain ridge is east of the Old City of Jerusalem and named for the olive groves that once covered its slopes. According to the gospels, a number of important events in the life of Jesus took place here, including where he ascended into heaven.
The Mount has been a site of Christian worship since ancient times and continues to be a place of pilgrimage for Eastern Orthodox, Catholic and Protestant believers.
The tour then passes through the Garden of Gethsemane, at the foot of the Mount of Olives. This garden is known as the place where Jesus prayed, and also where his disciples slept, the night before his crucifixion.
Continue into the Old City through the Zion Gate to Jerusalem’s Cardo, the main thoroughfare of Byzantine Jerusalem. In the Jewish Quarter, visit the Western Wall, or Wailing Wall, the holiest of Jewish sites. The wall is about 2,000 years old, its cracks filled with the prayer papers from the thousands of people that visit here.
Further along in the Christian Quarter, walk along the Via Dolorosa, the street that Jesus traveled on the way to his crucifixion. Here, look for the 14 stations of the cross while retracing Jesus’ steps to the Hill of Calvary, at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Also, see the Stone of the Anointing, where Jesus was believed to have been placed before his burial.
Finally, leave the Old City through the Jewish Marketplace and end the tour at Yad Vashem, the Holocaust History Museum in New Jerusalem. Transfer back to pickup point, back to your hotel after the tour.
*On Saturdays and Jewish holidays, instead of Yad Vashem, drive to Ein Karem, southwest of Jerusalem, traditionally known as birthplace of John the Baptist; Stroll in the narrow lanes of the picturesque neighborhood, stopping by Mary’s spring and continue to visit the remarkable Church of Saint John the Baptist.
You should know before the tour
- Tour duration is up to 11 hours
- Lunch break during the tour for 30-40 minutes, including shopping time.
- Lunch can be purchased on the spot in local restaurant or bring in advance.
- Estimated return time to Netanya 19:00 / Tel Aviv 18:00 / Jerusalem 17:30
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements. Dress code is smart casual.
- Recommended for this tour: Comfortable walking shoes, hats, sun screen and drinking water
- Visit to the Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum is not permitted for children under the age of 10 years.
- Free of charge reschedule up to 24 hours before the tour day.
- You start the tour from Netanya and finish in Jerusalem – supplement of 30 USD per person applied on the tour day. Must be paid cash to guide on the tour day.
- Real time availability – Guaranteed availability
- One step booking system – Book Now Online
- Instant payment and booking detailed confirmation
- WhatsApp Assistance +972 58 707 44 11
Share this tour with your friends
Jordan Petra Tour from Israel with flights
Visit the ancient city of Petra on a full-day tour from Israel including flights to Eilat and back to Tel Aviv. Visit Petra, a treasure of the ancient world
Jerusalem & Bethlehem Tour
Visit Bethlehem, The Church of the Nativity where Jesus was born. Discover the Old City of Jerusalem. Explore the Via Dolorosa, Church of the Holy Sepulcher and Wailing Wall
Jerusalem & Dead Sea Tour
Combine Jerusalem and the Dead Sea. Explore the Via Dolorosa, follow Stations of the Cross to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. See the Western Wall and then drive to the Dead Sea.
Caesarea Haifa Rosh Hanikra Akko Tour
Explore four Israeli northern coastal sites – Caesarea, Haifa, Rosh Hanikra, and Acre. Visit the port of Caesarea, continue to Haifa to the Baha’i Gardens. See the gleaming white cliffs of Rosh Hanikra and Port of Acre.
Masada Dead Sea Tour
Go up to Masada by cable car to tour the 2000 year old fortress and palace built by King Herod, and then take a mud bath in the mineral-rich Dead Sea.
Nazareth Galilee Yardenit Tour
Discover holy sites of Nazareth and the Sea of Galilee. Explore the Church of the Annunciation and Church of St Joseph. Visit Capernaum and Jordan River, Yardenit baptismal site.
Get In touch
available from 06:00 – 24:00
Address 32 Sokolov str. Herzliya Israel