Jerusalem Old City Private Tour
Spend a full day in Jerusalem. Private tour in Jerusalem for groups of any size. Plan your own private tour according to your personal preferences and beliefs. Spend and visit only the sites you wish. Best private guides in Israel will make sure you have the best possible experience.
Sites you can include
- Jerusalem Old city
- Stations of the Cross
- Via Dolorosa
- Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Armenian Quarter
- St. James Cathedral
- Jewish Quarter
- Four Sephardic Synagogues
- The Kotel
- Wailing Wall
- Mount of Olives
- Mount Zion
- Jerusalem Old City
- Church of St. John The Baptist
- Kidron Valley
- The Garden of Gethsemane
- The Church of All Nations
- Temple Mount
- King David’s Tomb
- The tower of David
- Jerusalem new city
We begin with a breathtaking panoramic view of Jerusalem from the Promenade, overlooking the city from the south. We continue through East Jerusalem, driving around the Old City Walls passing Jaffa Gate, the New Gate, and Nablus Gate, following the old 1967 borderline we ascend to Mt. Scopus overlooking the city from the north. Enjoy the view of the city and the Wilderness of Judea.
Proceed to Mt.of Olives which borders the Old City of Jerusalem from the east, passing the Hebrew University and the Augusta Victoria Lutheran Center to enjoy a magnificent view of the Old City with the Temple Mt., the Dome of the Rock and the El-Aksa Mosque.
Travel along the Ophel Road, view the Garden of Gethsemane and the Church of All Nations, the Kidron Valley, the South Wall Excavations and the City of David. Stop at Mt. Zion, see the Dormition abbey, visit the Room of the Last Supper and the traditional Tomb of King David. Enter the Old City for a walking tour of the Jewish Quarter, see the recent archaeological excavations, the Cardo, the Broad Wall and visit the Western Wall.
Continue to the Christian Quarter passing through the bustling Arab market, walk along the Via Dolorosa, see the Stations of the Cross and visit the Church of the Holy Sepulcher.
*This itinerary is only a proposal. We can customize your private tour according to your request.
Prices according to your group size
|Tour stars / Pick up from||Netanya||Herzliya||Tel Aviv||Jerusalem|
|Up to 3 travelers – 4 seater car||$590||$590||$590||$590|
|Up to 6 travelers – 7 seater minivan||$740||$740||$740||$740|
|Up to 10 travelers – 11 seater minivan||$830||$830||$830||$830|
|Up to 15 travelers – 16 seater minibus||$970||$970||$970||$970|
|Availability to book this tour||Daily||Daily||Daily||Daily|
Jerusalem Old City Private Tour includes
Jerusalem Old City Private Tour excludes
You should know before the tour
- Private tour duration: up to 10 hours ( each additional hour $40 paid cash to your guide)
- Important to note: Saturday’s additional $150 applied on regular prices
- Lunch break will be provided during the private tour according to your preferences
- Traveling with children up to 4 years old : Baby Seat additional $40 per child applied
- Start time / Pick up point: As per your request
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements. Dress code is smart casual.
- Recommended for this tour: Comfortable walking shoes, hats, sun screen and drinking water
- Visit to the Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum is not permitted for children under the age of 10 years.
- Free of charge reschedule up to 72 hours before the tour day.
- You can start the tour from Tel Aviv and finish in Jerusalem.
- Real time availability – Guaranteed availability
- One step booking system – Book Now Online
- Detailed confirmation will be sent within 72 hours post booking
- WhatsApp Assistance +972 58 707 44 11
Share this tour with your friends
Private full day tour to Masada Dead Sea. Go up to Masada by cable car to tour the 2000 year old fortress and palace built by King Herod. Stop at the caves of Qumran where the two-thousand-year-old Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered. Take a mud bath in the mineral-rich Dead Sea.
Full day private tour to combine Jerusalem and the Dead Sea. Walk from the Gardens of Gethsemane to Via Dolorosa to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. Enjoy the atmosphere at the Western Wall. Float in the heavily salinated waters and coat your bodies in the mineral rich Dead Sea mud.
Private tour to Jerusalem & Bethlehem. Start from Mount of Olives to the Garden of Gethsemane, the Church of all Nations. Enter the Old City to follow the Stations of the Cross to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. In Bethlehem walk through Manger Square to the Church of the Nativity.
available from 06:00 – 24:00
Address 32 Sokolov str. Herzliya Israel