Jerusalem Old City Private Tour from Haifa or Ashdod Ports
Book a private tour from Haifa or Ashdod port to the most important Christian city in the world. Private tour in Jerusalem Old City for groups of any size from Haifa or Ashdod ports. Your own private tour according to your personal preferences and beliefs. Spend and visit only the sites you wish. Best private guides in Israel will make sure you have the best possible experience.
Sites you can include
- Jerusalem Old city
- Stations of the Cross
- Via Dolorosa
- Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Armenian Quarter
- Jewish Quarter
- Four Sephardic Synagogues
- Wailing Wall
- The Kotel
- Mount of Olives
- Mount Zion
- The Garden of Gethsemane
- The Church of All Nations
- Church of St. John The Baptist
- Kidron Valley
- Temple Mount
- The tower of David
- The tower of David
- Jerusalem new city
|Tour stars / Pick up from||Haifa / Ashdod ports|
|Up to 3 travelers – 4 seater car||$890|
|Up to 6 travelers – 7 seater minivan||$990|
|Up to 10 travelers – 11 seater minivan||$1250|
|Up to 15 travelers – 16 seater minibus||$1430|
|Availability to book this tour||Daily|
Jerusalem Old City Private Tour includes
Jerusalem Old City Private Tour excludes
We begin with a breathtaking panoramic view of Jerusalem from the Promenade, overlooking the city from the south. We continue through East Jerusalem, driving around the Old City Walls passing Jaffa Gate, the New Gate, and Nablus Gate, following the old 1967 borderline we ascend to Mt. Scopus overlooking the city from the north. Enjoy the view of the city and the Wilderness of Judea.
Proceed to Mt.of Olives which borders the Old City of Jerusalem from the east, passing the Hebrew University and the Augusta Victoria Lutheran Center to enjoy a magnificent view of the Old City with the Temple Mt., the Dome of the Rock and the El-Aksa Mosque.
Travel along the Ophel Road, view the Garden of Gethsemane and the Church of All Nations, the Kidron Valley, the South Wall Excavations and the City of David. Stop at Mt. Zion, see the Dormition abbey, visit the Room of the Last Supper and the traditional Tomb of King David. Enter the Old City for a walking tour of the Jewish Quarter, see the recent archaeological excavations, the Cardo, the Broad Wall and visit the Western Wall.
Continue to the Christian Quarter passing through the bustling Arab market, walk along the Via Dolorosa, see the Stations of the Cross and visit the Church of the Holy Sepulcher.
*This itinerary is only a proposal. We can customize this tour according to your request.
You should know before the tour
- Private tour duration: up to 10 hours ( each additional hour $40 paid cash to your guide)
- Due to visitors overload a visit down to Nativity cave is not always possible
- Passport compulsory for visit to Bethlehem
- Visited cities order might be changed. First visit to Bethlehem and after Jerusalem.
- Important to none: Saturday’s additional $150 applied on regular prices
- Lunch break will be provided during the private tour according to your preferences
- Traveling with children up to 4 years old : Baby Seat additional $40 per child applied
- Start time / Pick up point: As per your request
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements. Dress code is smart casual.
- Recommended for this tour: Comfortable walking shoes, hats, sun screen and drinking water
- Visit to the Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum is not permitted for children under the age of 10 years.
- Free of charge reschedule up to 72 hours before the tour day.
- You can start the tour from Tel Aviv and finish in Jerusalem.
- Real time availability – Guaranteed availability
- One step booking system – Book Now Online
- Detailed confirmation will be sent within 72 hours post booking
- WhatsApp Assistance +972 58 707 44 11
Share this tour with your friends
Book your private tour from Haifa port. Explore the northern coastal sites of Israel. A combination of nature, sea and mountains. Visit the World Center of the Baha’i Faith in Haifa. Continue to Akko to see the impressive underground Crusader Halls and walk through the Old City of Acre and end your trip in Rosh Hanikra the only point in the country where the sea meets the mountains.
Book your private tour from Haifa port to Nazareth, Galilee region and Jordan river Yardenit. Explore The Church of the Annunciation, the Church of St. Joseph and the Carpentry store. Continue on to Cana, where Jesus performed the miracle. Visit Capernaum, Tabgha, and finally Yardenit where you can be baptized in the Jordan River Yardenit.
Incredible experience. Private guided tour from Ashdod port that starts by descending into the Jordan Valley, going up to Masada by cable car to tour the 2000 year old fortress and palace built by King Herod and the caves of Qumran. End your day floating in the water of the Dead Sea and cover your body in the mineral rich mud.
A private tour to Jerusalem Old City from Haifa or Ashdod ports. Discover all the highlights in Jerusalem and follow steps of Jesus. Visit world famous religious and historic landmarks of the City of Gold. You will visit a number of holy and significant sites to both Christianity and Judaism.
Unforgettable 3 in one private tour that starts from Ashdod port. Spend a full day exploring the cities of Jerusalem and Bethlehem, enjoy sites of religious and historical importance. End your day relaxing at the one of the resorts on the shores of Dead Sea and covering yourself with the mineral rich, therapeutic Dead Sea mud.
available from 06:00 – 24:00
If you have any questions or need help before booking, please contact us for instant assistance via WhatsApp