Jerusalem & Dead Sea Tour from Ashdod Port
Visit Jerusalem and Dead Sea, on a full-day, small-group tour from Ashdod Port up to 19 people only. Take in views from the Mount of Olives, and pass the Garden of Gethsemane as you enter Old Jerusalem city. Follow Jesus footsteps – walk along Via Dolorosa and the Stations of the Cross, Church of Holy Sepulchre, say a prayer beside the Western Wailing Wall in Jewish Quarter.
Discover the Dead Sea at the best part of the day, when the water is cool and inviting, and the beach is comfortable and relaxing. Float on the water or cover yourself in mineral-rich mud at a private beach at the north end of the Dead Sea.
- Stations of the Cross
- Via Dolorosa
- Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- The Kotel
- Wailing Wall
- Mount of Olives
- Mount Zion
- The Garden of Gethsemane
- The Church of All Nations
- Dead Sea
- View of Qumran
- Ein Gedi
- Ahava Dead Sea cosmetic factory store
Jerusalem & Dead Sea Tour includes
Jerusalem & Dead Sea Tour excludes
Our guide will meet you at your cruise ship in Ashdod Port, and begin the drive to Jerusalem. Spend a full day exploring the cities of Jerusalem and Dead Sea, tour that takes you to sites of religious and historical importance, including UNESCO World Heritage sites. Drive first to the Mount of Olives for a panoramic view of Jerusalem old city. Stop at Mount Zion to visit King David’s Tomb, the Room of the Last Supper, and Dormition Abbey.
Then enter the Old City and walk through the Armenian and Jewish Quarters to the recently excavated and restored Cardo, the Roman road.
See the Jewish Western Wall, the Kotel, and continue to the Christian Quarter. Walk along the Via Dolorosa and visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
First, participants will visit the Ahava Dead Sea cosmetics shop to purchase all the health and beauty products you need to keep you looking great.
After that the tour proceeds to a relaxing stop at one of the Dead Sea’s beautiful resort situated right on the shores of the sea. Located in the Jordan Rift Valley between Jordan and the West Bank, it is the lowest place on earth and its high density of salt makes for a unique experience as you float on the beautiful aquamarine surface.
You will stop to relax at one of the resorts on the shores of the Dead Sea and enjoy the opportunity to float while covering yourself with the mineral rich, therapeutic Dead Sea mud. Different treatments available for additional charge. Return transfer after the tour to pick up point to Ashdod port.
You should know before the tour
- Minimum 2 people per reservation
- Lunch break time will be provided during the group tour
- Start time / Pick up point: Detailed confirmation will be provided
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements. Dress code is smart casual.
- Recommended for this tour: Comfortable walking shoes, hats, sun screen and drinking water.
- Free of charge reschedule up to 72 hours before the tour day.
- Real time availability – Guaranteed availability
- One step booking system – Book Now Online
- Detailed confirmation will be sent within 72 hours post booking
- WhatsApp Assistance +972 58 707 44 11
Share this tour with your friends
Book your small group tour from Haifa port to Nazareth, Galilee region and Jordan river Yardenit. Explore The Church of the Annunciation, the Church of St. Joseph and the Carpentry store. Continue on to Cana, where Jesus performed the miracle. Visit Capernaum, Tabgha, and finally Yardenit where you can be baptized in the Jordan River Yardenit.
Book your small group tour from Haifa port. Explore the northern coastal sites of Israel. A combination of nature, sea and mountains. Visit the World Center of the Baha’i Faith in Haifa. Continue to Akko to see the impressive underground Crusader Halls and walk through the Old City of Acre and end your trip in Rosh Hanikra the only point in the country where the sea meets the mountains.
available from 06:00 – 24:00
Address 32 Sokolov str. Herzliya Israel