Jerusalem & Dead Sea Private Tour from Haifa or Ashdod ports
Combine Jerusalem and Dead Sea. Private tour to ancient city of Jerusalem. Panoramic view from the Mount of Olives to Jerusalem old city. Walk to the Gardens of Gethsemane before passing through the Kidron Valley. Explore Jewish & Christian Quarters, Western Wall, Cardo. Continue along the Via Dolorosa to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher and then drive to the Dead Sea to float weightless and having a refreshing mud-bath.
Sites you can include
- Stations of the Cross
- Via Dolorosa
- Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- The Kotel
- Wailing Wall
- Mount of Olives
- Mount Zion
- The Garden of Gethsemane
- The Church of All Nations
- Dead Sea
- View of Qumran
- Ein Gedi
- Ahava Dead Sea cosmetic factory store
|Tour stars / Pick up from||Haifa / Ashdod ports|
|Up to 3 travelers – 4 seater car||$999|
|Up to 6 travelers – 7 seater minivan||$1050|
|Up to 10 travelers – 11 seater minivan||$1150|
|Up to 15 travelers – 16 seater minibus||$1340|
|Availability to book this tour||Daily|
Jerusalem Dead Sea Private Tour includes
Jerusalem Dead Sea Private Tour excludes
Start your private one day tour from the port, drive to Jerusalem. Start your private one day tour from Haifa port to the holiest of holy cities, the spiritual sanctuary to the 3 great religions of the Western world, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. Dating back over 4 millennia, the Jerusalem Old City is so packed with sites that it draws visitors from around the world, whatever their spiritual leanings.
Get a panoramic view of Jerusalem from the Mount of Olives – see the Jerusalem new city and the Temple Mount Esplanade of the Jerusalem old city. Travel along the Kidron Valley to view the Garden of Gethsemane and the walls of the city. Stop at Mount Zion to visit King David’s Tomb, the Room of Last Supper and the Dormition Abbey.
Enter the Jerusalem old city via the Armenian Quarter. Walk through the Jewish & Christian Quarters and enter the Western (Wailing) Wall Square. You can place notes in the Western Wall, refers to the practice of placing slips of paper containing written prayers to God into the cracks of the Western Wall.
Proceed along the Via Dolorosa to visit the Church of Holy Sepulcher, also known as Church of the Resurrection and said to be the place where Jesus is buried. An essential place of pilgrimage for Christians since at least the 4th-Century, whatever your beliefs the atmosphere is mesmerizing.
Leaving Jerusalem behind, you will drive to the Dead Sea, or “Sea of Salt.” Located in the Jordan Rift Valley between Jordan and the West Bank, it is the lowest place on earth and its high density of salt makes for a unique experience as you float on the beautiful aquamarine surface. You will stop to relax at one of the resorts on the shores of the Dead Sea and enjoy the opportunity to float while covering yourself with the mineral rich, therapeutic Dead Sea mud. Take a full benefit from the therapeutic qualities of the natural Dead Sea mud. Return transfer to point of pickup.
*This itinerary is only a proposal. We can customize this tour according to your request.
You should know before the tour
- Private tour duration: up to 10 hours ( each additional hour $40 paid cash to your guide)
- Important to none: Saturday’s additional $150 applied on regular prices
- Lunch break will be provided during the private tour according to your preferences
- Traveling with children up to 4 years old : Baby Seat additional $40 per child applied
- Start time / Pick up point: As per your request
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements. Dress code is smart casual.
- Recommended for this tour: Comfortable walking shoes, hats, sun screen and drinking water
- Visit to the Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum is not permitted for children under the age of 10 years.
- Free of charge reschedule up to 72 hours before the tour day.
- You can start the tour from Tel Aviv and finish in Jerusalem.
- Real time availability – Guaranteed availability
- One step booking system – Book Now Online
- Detailed confirmation will be sent within 72 hours post booking
- WhatsApp Assistance +972 58 707 44 11
Share this tour with your friends
Book your private tour from Haifa port. Explore the northern coastal sites of Israel. A combination of nature, sea and mountains. Visit the World Center of the Baha’i Faith in Haifa. Continue to Akko to see the impressive underground Crusader Halls and walk through the Old City of Acre and end your trip in Rosh Hanikra the only point in the country where the sea meets the mountains.
Book your private tour from Haifa port to Nazareth, Galilee region and Jordan river Yardenit. Explore The Church of the Annunciation, the Church of St. Joseph and the Carpentry store. Continue on to Cana, where Jesus performed the miracle. Visit Capernaum, Tabgha, and finally Yardenit where you can be baptized in the Jordan River Yardenit.
Incredible experience. Private guided tour from Ashdod port that starts by descending into the Jordan Valley, going up to Masada by cable car to tour the 2000 year old fortress and palace built by King Herod and the caves of Qumran. End your day floating in the water of the Dead Sea and cover your body in the mineral rich mud.
A private tour to Jerusalem Old City from Haifa or Ashdod ports. Discover all the highlights in Jerusalem and follow steps of Jesus. Visit world famous religious and historic landmarks of the City of Gold. You will visit a number of holy and significant sites to both Christianity and Judaism.
Unforgettable 3 in one private tour that starts from Ashdod port. Spend a full day exploring the cities of Jerusalem and Bethlehem, enjoy sites of religious and historical importance. End your day relaxing at the one of the resorts on the shores of Dead Sea and covering yourself with the mineral rich, therapeutic Dead Sea mud.
available from 06:00 – 24:00
If you have any questions or need help before booking, please contact us for instant assistance via WhatsApp