Jerusalem & Bethlehem Private Tour
Private tour in Jerusalem and Bethlehem for groups of any size. Book your own private tour according to your personal preferences and beliefs. Spend and visit only the sites you wish. Best private guides in Israel will make sure you have the best possible experience.
Sites you can include
- Jerusalem Old city
- Stations of the Cross
- Via Dolorosa
- Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Armenian Quarter
- Jewish Quarter
- Wailing Wall
- Mount of Olives
- The Garden of Gethsemane
- The Church of All Nations
- Manger Square
- Church of Nativity
- Milk Grotto
- Shepherds Fields
We begin with a breathtaking panoramic view of Jerusalem from the Promenade, overlooking the city from the south. We continue through East Jerusalem, driving around the Old City Walls passing Jaffa Gate, the New Gate, and Nablus Gate, and following the old 1967 Borderline, ascend to Mt. Scopus overlooking the city from the north. Enjoy the view of the city and the Wilderness of Judea.
Proceed to Mount of Olives which borders the Old City of Jerusalem from the east, passing the Hebrew University and the Augusta Victoria Lutheran Center, to enjoy a magnificent view of the Old City with the Temple Mt., the Dome of the Rock and the El-Aksa Mosque.
Travel along the Ophel Road, view the Garden of Gethsemane and the Church of All Nations, the Kidron Valley, the South Wall Excavations and the City of David. Stop at Mt. Zion, see Dormition abbey, visit the traditional room of the Last Supper and the Tomb of King David.
Enter the Old City for a walking tour of the Jewish Quarter, see the recent archaeological excavations, the Cardo, the Broad Wall and visit the Western Wall. Continue to the Christian Quarter passing through the bustling Arab market, walk along the Via Dolorosa, see the Stations of the Cross and visit the Church of the Holy Sepulcher.
In the afternoon we’ll proceed to Bethlehem, located few kilometres south of Jerusalem, we cross the border into the Palestinian territory (a passport is required), where we’ll be met and guided by a Palestinian guide. Visit the city center, the Manger Square, the church of Nativity, view of the Judean Hills and the Shepherds Fields. Bethlehem part of the tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulations. Passports are required on the tour day.
*This itinerary is only a proposal. We can customize this tour according to your request.
Prices according to your group size
|Tour stars / Pick up from||Netanya||Herzliya||Tel Aviv||Jerusalem|
|Up to 3 travelers – 4 seater car||$650||$650||$650||$650|
|Up to 6 travelers – 7 seater minivan||$790||$790||$790||$790|
|Up to 10 travelers – 11 seater minivan||$950||$950||$950||$950|
|Up to 15 travelers – 16 seater minibus||$1150||$1150||$1150||$1150|
|Availability to book this tour||Daily||Daily||Daily||Daily|
Jerusalem Bethlehem Private Tour includes
Jerusalem Bethlehem Private Tour excludes
You should know before the tour
- Private tour duration: up to 10 hours ( each additional hour $40 paid cash to your guide)
- Due to visitors overload a visit down to Nativity cave is not always possible
- Passport compulsory for visit to Bethlehem
- Visited cities order might be changed. First visit to Bethlehem and after Jerusalem.
- Important to none: Saturday’s additional $150 applied on regular prices
- Lunch break will be provided during the private tour according to your preferences
- Traveling with children up to 4 years old : Baby Seat additional $40 per child applied
- Start time / Pick up point: As per your request
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements. Dress code is smart casual.
- Recommended for this tour: Comfortable walking shoes, hats, sun screen and drinking water
- Visit to the Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum is not permitted for children under the age of 10 years.
- Free of charge reschedule up to 72 hours before the tour day.
- You can start the tour from Tel Aviv and finish in Jerusalem.
- Real time availability – Guaranteed availability
- One step booking system – Book Now Online
- Detailed confirmation will be sent within 72 hours post booking
- WhatsApp Assistance +972 58 707 44 11
Share this tour with your friends
Book a private one day tour to non stop city Tel Aviv and the cultural center of the city Old Jaffa. Explore the Bauhaus architecture on Rothschild Boulevard and the surrounding area which was made a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Walk through Jaffa the most important port city in the region for millennia.
Private full day tour to Masada Dead Sea. Go up to Masada by cable car to tour the 2000 year old fortress and palace built by King Herod. Stop at the caves of Qumran where the two-thousand-year-old Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered. Take a mud bath in the mineral-rich Dead Sea.
Full day private tour to combine Jerusalem and the Dead Sea. Walk from the Gardens of Gethsemane to Via Dolorosa to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. Enjoy the atmosphere at the Western Wall. Float in the heavily salinated waters and coat your bodies in the mineral rich Dead Sea mud.
available from 06:00 – 24:00
Address 32 Sokolov str. Herzliya Israel