Jerusalem Bethlehem & Dead Sea Tour from Ashdod Port
Book 3 in one small group tour from Ashdod port to the most important Christian 2 cities in the world and to the Dead Sea. Follow Jesus’ footsteps in Jerusalem walk along Via Dolorosa and Stations of the Cross, Church of Holy Sepulchre, say a prayer beside the Western Wall in Jewish Quarter. Small groups of up to 19 people only. Discover Bethlehem, the City of Bread – a result of the wheat crop that grew in the region, and the birthplace of Jesus Christ and King David. Visit Bethlehem, The Church of the Nativity where Jesus was born. Relaxation Dead Sea at the best part of the day, when the water is cool and inviting, and the beach is comfortable and relaxing. Float on the water or cover yourself in mineral-rich mud at a private beach at the north end of the Dead Sea.
- Stations of the Cross
- Via Dolorosa
- Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- The Garden of Gethsemane
- The Church of All Nations
- Wailing Wall
- Mount of Olives
- Manger Square
- Church of Nativity
- Grotto of the Nativity
- Milk Grotto
- Shepherds Fields
- View of Qumran Caves
- Dead Sea
- Ein Gedi National park
- Ahava Dead Sea cosmetics store
- Dead Sea private beach
Jerusalem, Bethlehem & Dead Sea Tour includes
Jerusalem, Bethlehem & Dead Sea Tour excludes
Our guide will meet you at your cruise ship in Ashdod Port, and begin the drive to Jerusalem. Spend a full day exploring the cities of Jerusalem and Bethlehem, tour that takes you to sites of religious and historical importance, including UNESCO World Heritage sites. Visit Dead Sea.
Then enter the Old City and walk through the Armenian and Jewish Quarters to the recently excavated and restored Cardo, the Roman road.
See the Jewish Western Wall, the Kotel, and continue to the Christian Quarter. Walk along the Via Dolorosa and visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
The second part of your tour continues on to Bethlehem. Drive towards Bethlehem via the Nativity Circle and visit Bethlehem’s Manger Square, named after the manger Jesus was born in. Manger Square is home to the Church of the Nativity, one of the world’s oldest-standing churches still functioning to this day.
We will visit the main Basilica of the Nativity, designed in the typical Roman-style and constructed on the ruins of its predecessor in 565 AD, as well as the Catholic Church of St. Catherine, adjoining the Basilica of the Nativity.
Underneath the Church stands the Grotto of the Nativity, the cave in which Jesus was born, the exact spot of birth is marked by a 14-pointed star of silver set into the floor. We also visit the nearby Milk Grotto, where Mary nursed her son. A Franciscan Chapel is built above the Milk Grotto.
Our last stop in Bethlehem will be at a beautiful overview of the Shepherds’ Fields, and the Church of the Shepherds’ Fields.
After that, the tour proceeds to a relaxing stop at one of the Dead Sea’s beautiful resort situated right on the shores of the sea. Located in the Jordan Rift Valley between Jordan and the West Bank, it is the lowest place on earth and its high density of salt makes for a unique experience as you float on the beautiful aquamarine surface. First, participants will visit the Ahava Dead Sea cosmetics shop to purchase all the health and beauty products you need to keep you looking great.
You will stop to relax at one of the resorts on the shores of the Dead Sea and enjoy the opportunity to float while covering yourself with the mineral rich, therapeutic Dead Sea mud. Different treatments available for additional charge. Return transfer after the tour to pick up point to Ashdod port.
You should know before the tour
- Minimum 2 people per reservation
- Due to visitors overload a visit down to Nativity cave is not always possible
- Passport compulsory for visit to Bethlehem
- Visited cities order might be changed. First visit to Bethlehem and after Jerusalem.
- Lunch break time will be provided during the group tour
- Start time / Pick up point: Detailed confirmation will be provided
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements. Dress code is smart casual.
- Recommended for this tour: Comfortable walking shoes, hats, sun screen and drinking water, swimming suite, personal towels.
- Free of charge reschedule up to 72 hours before the tour day.
- Real time availability – Guaranteed availability
- One step booking system – Book Now Online
- Detailed confirmation will be sent within 72 hours post booking
- WhatsApp Assistance +972 58 707 44 11
Share this tour with your friends
Book your small group tour from Haifa port to Nazareth, Galilee region and Jordan river Yardenit. Explore The Church of the Annunciation, the Church of St. Joseph and the Carpentry store. Continue on to Cana, where Jesus performed the miracle. Visit Capernaum, Tabgha, and finally Yardenit where you can be baptized in the Jordan River Yardenit.
Book your small group tour from Haifa port. Explore the northern coastal sites of Israel. A combination of nature, sea and mountains. Visit the World Center of the Baha’i Faith in Haifa. Continue to Akko to see the impressive underground Crusader Halls and walk through the Old City of Acre and end your trip in Rosh Hanikra the only point in the country where the sea meets the mountains.
available from 06:00 – 24:00
Address 32 Sokolov str. Herzliya Israel