Jerusalem, Bethlehem & Dead Sea Private Tour from Ashdod Port
Book 3 in one private tour from Ashdod port to the most important Christian cities in the world and to the Dead Sea. Private tour in Jerusalem, Bethlehem and Dead Sea for groups of any size from Ashdod port . Your own private tour according to your personal preferences and beliefs. Spend and visit only the sites you wish. Best private guides in Israel will make sure you have the best possible experience.
Sites you can include
- Stations of the Cross
- Via Dolorosa
- Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- The Garden of Gethsemane
- The Church of All Nations
- Wailing Wall
- Mount of Olives
- Manger Square
- Church of Nativity
- Grotto of the Nativity
- Milk Grotto
- Shepherds Fields
- View of Qumran Caves
- Dead Sea
- Ein Gedi National park
- Ahava Dead Sea cosmetics store
- Dead Sea private beach
|Tour stars / Pick up from||Ashdod port|
|Up to 3 travelers – 4 seater car||$999|
|Up to 6 travelers – 7 seater minivan||$1450|
|Up to 10 travelers – 11 seater minivan||$1550|
|Up to 15 travelers – 16 seater minibus||$1740|
|Availability to book this tour||Daily|
Jerusalem, Bethlehem & Dead Sea Private Tour includes
Jerusalem, Bethlehem & Dead Sea Private Tour excludes
Our guide will meet you at your cruise ship in Ashdod Port, and begin the drive to Jerusalem. Spend a full day exploring the cities of Jerusalem and Bethlehem, tour that takes you to sites of religious and historical importance, including UNESCO World Heritage sites. Visit Dead Sea.
Then enter the Old City and walk through the Armenian and Jewish Quarters to the recently excavated and restored Cardo, the Roman road. See the Jewish Western Wall, the Kotel, and continue to the Christian Quarter. Walk along the Via Dolorosa and visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
Second part of your tour continue on to Bethlehem. Drive towards Bethlehem via the Nativity Circle and visit Bethlehem’s Manger Square, named after the manger Jesus was born in. Manger Square is home to the Church of the Nativity, one of the world’s oldest-standing churches still functioning to this day.
We will visit the main Basilica of the Nativity, designed in the typical Roman-style and constructed on the ruins of its predecessor in 565 AD, as well as the Catholic Church of St. Catherine, adjoining the Basilica of the Nativity.
Underneath the Church stands the Grotto of the Nativity, the cave in which Jesus was born, the exact spot of birth is marked by a 14-pointed star of silver set into the floor. We also visit the nearby Milk Grotto, where Mary nursed her son. A Franciscan Chapel is built above the Milk Grotto. Our last stop in Bethlehem will be at a beautiful overview of the Shepherds’ Fields, and the Church of the Shepherds’ Fields.
After that the tour proceeds to a relaxing stop at one of the Dead Sea’s beautiful resort situated right on the shores of the sea. Located in the Jordan Rift Valley between Jordan and the West Bank, it is the lowest place on earth and its high density of salt makes for a unique experience as you float on the beautiful aquamarine surface. First, participants will visit the Ahava Dead Sea cosmetics shop to purchase all the health and beauty products you need to keep you looking great.
You will stop to relax at one of the resorts on the shores of the Dead Sea and enjoy the opportunity to float while covering yourself with the mineral rich, therapeutic Dead Sea mud. Different treatments available for additional charge. Return transfer to point of pickup.
*This itinerary is only a proposal. We can customize this tour according to your request.
You should know before the tour
- Private tour duration: up to 10 hours ( each additional hour $40 paid cash to your guide)
- Due to visitors overload a visit down to Nativity cave is not always possible
- Passport compulsory for visit to Bethlehem
- Visited cities order might be changed. First visit to Bethlehem and after Jerusalem.
- Important to none: Saturday’s additional $150 applied on regular prices
- Lunch break will be provided during the private tour according to your preferences
- Traveling with children up to 4 years old : Baby Seat additional $40 per child applied
- Start time / Pick up point: As per your request
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements. Dress code is smart casual.
- Recommended for this tour: Comfortable walking shoes, hats, sun screen and drinking water
- Visit to the Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum is not permitted for children under the age of 10 years.
- Free of charge reschedule up to 72 hours before the tour day.
- You can start the tour from Tel Aviv and finish in Jerusalem.
- Real time availability – Guaranteed availability
- One step booking system – Book Now Online
- Detailed confirmation will be sent within 72 hours post booking
- WhatsApp Assistance +972 58 707 44 11
Share this tour with your friends
Book your private tour from Haifa port. Explore the northern coastal sites of Israel. A combination of nature, sea and mountains. Visit the World Center of the Baha’i Faith in Haifa. Continue to Akko to see the impressive underground Crusader Halls and walk through the Old City of Acre and end your trip in Rosh Hanikra the only point in the country where the sea meets the mountains.
Book your private tour from Haifa port to Nazareth, Galilee region and Jordan river Yardenit. Explore The Church of the Annunciation, the Church of St. Joseph and the Carpentry store. Continue on to Cana, where Jesus performed the miracle. Visit Capernaum, Tabgha, and finally Yardenit where you can be baptized in the Jordan River Yardenit.
Incredible experience. Private guided tour from Ashdod port that starts by descending into the Jordan Valley, going up to Masada by cable car to tour the 2000 year old fortress and palace built by King Herod and the caves of Qumran. End your day floating in the water of the Dead Sea and cover your body in the mineral rich mud.
A private tour to Jerusalem Old City from Haifa or Ashdod ports. Discover all the highlights in Jerusalem and follow steps of Jesus. Visit world famous religious and historic landmarks of the City of Gold. You will visit a number of holy and significant sites to both Christianity and Judaism.
Unforgettable 3 in one private tour that starts from Ashdod port. Spend a full day exploring the cities of Jerusalem and Bethlehem, enjoy sites of religious and historical importance. End your day relaxing at the one of the resorts on the shores of Dead Sea and covering yourself with the mineral rich, therapeutic Dead Sea mud.
available from 06:00 – 24:00
If you have any questions or need help before booking, please contact us for instant assistance via WhatsApp