Visit *Nazareth *Jordan River Baptismal site – Yardenit *Sea of Galilee area *Tabgha *Capernaum *Jerusalem *Via Dolorosa *Church of Holy Sepulcher *Wailing Wall *Bethlehem *Church of Nativity *Masada *Dead Sea
Holy Land of Israel Christian tour package for 4 nights 5 days tour plan includes all the major Christian landmarks and sites in the Holy Land as well as other not to be missed attractions. Sites you have read in the Bible will become a life and you will have the opportunity to follow Jesus footsteps. Tour packages we offer guided by the most qualified Israeli tour guides in Israel. *The tours’ order is subject to change, according to your arrival day. You can start your trip any day as per your arrival to Israel in 2022 & 2023.
Tour Package Includes
Tour Package Excludes
Welcome to the land of Israel for your Holy Land tour. We will meet you at the Ben Gurion airport, where one of our representatives will wait you in the arrival hall with your name sign, you can’t miss it. Transfer to your hotel with our company driver. We make sure you checked in to your hotel and all set. You’ll have a chance to freshen up and, depending on your arrival time, explore the area around your hotel.
√ Private pickup from Ben Gurion airport √ Private transfer to Jerusalem hotel √ Overnight in Jerusalem hotel
The day begins by discovering Jerusalem and Bethlehem, Holiest cities in the world. Pickup from the hotel lobby, front desk.
Spend a full day exploring the cities of Jerusalem and Bethlehem, the tour that takes you to sites of religious and historical importance, including UNESCO World Heritage sites. Drive first to the Mount of Olives for a panoramic view of Jerusalem old city.
Stop at Mount Zion to visit King David’s Tomb, the Room of the Last Supper, and Dormition Abbey. Then enter the Old City and walk through the Armenian and Jewish Quarters to the recently excavated and restored Cardo, the Roman road.
See the Jewish Western Wall, the Kotel, and continue to the Christian Quarter. Walk along the Via Dolorosa and visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
The second part of your tour continues on to Bethlehem. Drive towards Bethlehem via the Nativity Circle and visit Bethlehem’s Manger Square, named after the manger Jesus was born in. Manger Square is home to the Church of the Nativity, one of the world’s oldest standing churches still functioning to this day. We will visit the main Basilica of the Nativity, designed in the typical Roman-style and constructed on the ruins of its predecessor in 565 AD, as well as the Catholic Church of St. Catherine, adjoining the Basilica of the Nativity.
Underneath the Church stands the Grotto of the Nativity, the cave in which Jesus was born, the exact spot of birth is marked by a 14-pointed star of silver set into the floor. Milk Grotto, where Mary nursed her son. A Franciscan Chapel is built above the Milk Grotto.
Our last stop in Bethlehem before returning to Jerusalem will be at a beautiful overview of the Shepherds’ Fields, and the Church of the Shepherds’ Fields. Return to point of pickup. *Important information: The tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulations. Passports are required.
√ Breakfast in Jerusalem hotel √ Pickup from Jerusalem hotel √ Full transfer during the group tour √ Visit Jerusalem and Bethlehem √ Government licensed tour guide in English √ Entrance fees to all visited sited according to the itinerary √ Return transfer to Jerusalem hotel √ Overnight in Jerusalem hotel
Descend to the Judean Desert via the inn of the Good Samaritan.
Drive along the shores of the Dead Sea to Masada where you will learn about the heroic story of the Jewish fighters. Ascend Masada by cable car to tour the 2000 year old fortress and palace built by King Herod, where the Zealots of the first century made their last stand against the Romans. This is the largest and most complete Roman siege camp that remains today. Visit the remains of the walls, palace, synagogue, water cisterns, mosaic floors, roman baths and other findings.
In 2001 UNESCO declared Masada as a World Heritage Site. Descend by Cable Car.
Drive via Ein Gedi, passing by Qumran where you will get a side view of the Qumran caves where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered.
Continue to the Dead Sea. Float in the mineral-rich Dead Sea which, at 400 meters below sea level, is the lowest place on earth. Take a mud-bath and benefit from the therapeutic qualities of the natural Dead Sea mud. Enjoy the unique opportunity to float in the Dead Sea and cover yourself with the mineral rich mud, that many believe has its therapeutic effects. Return transfer to pick up point.
√ Breakfast in Jerusalem hotel √ Pickup from Jerusalem hotel √ Full transfer during the group tour √ Visit Masada and Dead Sea beach √ Government licensed tour guide in English √ Entrance fees to all visited sited according to the itinerary √ Return transfer to Jerusalem hotel √ Overnight in Jerusalem hotel
Today we are shifting gears; we change direction heading North Israel. The destination is Nazareth, Tabgha, Capernaum and the Sea of Galilee and Jordan River Yardenit.
The first gem of your tour will be Nazareth city of religion and faith, of spirituality and holiness, but also a city with a rich history, fascinating archeology, modern culture and Middle Eastern charm. Nazareth, which began as a small Jewish village about 2,000 years ago, became a stronghold of Christianity in the Byzantine period, just a few hundred years later. During that period the name of Nazareth spread far and wide, and the yearnings to see the place where the Virgin Mary and Jesus Christ had lived turned the city into a popular pilgrimage site. We will visit the Church of Annunciation and the Church of St. Josef.
After Nazareth, we continue our way through Kana to Tiberias, Sea of Galilee. We drive along Kineret Lake to visit Capernaum. Next, we visit Tabgha, located at the foot of Golan Heights, site of the miracle of fish and loaves.
Proceed to Yardenit, situated on the banks of the Jordan River, flowing forth from the Sea of Galilee, the baptismal site of Yardenit welcomes over half a million tourists and pilgrims annually who come to experience the spirituality and pastoral beauty of the waters of the River Jordan, in which Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist. According to the Christian faith, the Jordan River YARDENIT is considered the third most holy site in the Holy Land, just after Nativity Grotto in Bethlehem and Golgotha in Jerusalem, because it is the site of the most important event of Jesus’ life – his baptism and beginning of his ministry. The site offers 12 separate baptismal pools, enabling different groups to comfortably conduct private worship ceremonies. Return transfer to hotel in Jerusalem after the tour.
√ Breakfast boxes will be provided in Jerusalem hotel √ Pickup from Jerusalem hotel √ Full transfer during the group tour √ Visit Nazareth Galilee Yardenit √ Government licensed tour guide in English √ Entrance fees to all visited sited according to the itinerary √ Return transfer to Tel Aviv hotel after the tour √ Overnight in Tel Aviv hotel
On this final day, we will transfer you to the Ben Gurion airport for your journey home. Our driver will pick you up from your hotel 4 hours before the flight, to transfer you to Ben Gurion airport. Having sampled a variety of what Israel, Holy Land has to offer, we are sure that you will keep fond memories of your spiritual adventure with us. If you ever want to repeat the authentic experience and spiritual feelings, we always will be here to assist you.
√ Breakfast in Tel Aviv hotel √ Pickup from Tel Aviv hotel √ Private transfer to Ben Gurion airport 4 hours before the flight
- Tour package starts any day in 2022 & 2023 ( request must be confirmed )
- Book your tour package according to your flight tickets arrival & departure dates
- Guaranteed availability – Reservations in advance ASAP
- Recommended to book the tour package soonest flights reserved
- One step booking super easy secure system
- Instant payment and booking confirmation will be sent to your email
- Detailed confirmation voucher will be provided within 72 hours
- Price is per person in double sharing room ( minimum 2 people per reservation )
- Three people reservations – triple room will be provided
- Single supplement of 65% will be applied for solo travelers
- Lunches not included ( you will have a lunch break during the tours ) you can buy or bring your lunch in advance
- Pickup from Jerusalem hotels at 09:00 am to Jerusalem Bethlehem tour / Return estimated time 18:00 pm
- Pickup from Jerusalem hotels at 09:00 am to Masada Dead Sea tour / Return estimated time 18:00 pm
- Pickup from Jerusalem hotels at 06:00 am to Nazareth tour / Return estimated time 18:00 pm
- The tours’ and hotels nights order are subject to change, according to your arrival day
- For early checkout’s / tour departures from hotels breakfast boxes provided
- If you would like to stay in Tel Aviv instead of Jerusalem – possible
- Dinners in Israel are available for extra supplement. Jerusalem and Tel Aviv both have thriving culinary scenes and most of our guests like to take advantage of the city’s many famous restaurants
- Return pickup transfer from your hotel will be 4 hours before your flight. 3 hours before the flight guests must be in Ben Gurion airport
Tour Package Map
Term & Conditions
- Booking is subject to terms and conditions.
- Cancellation at any time 10% of total price is non refundable
- Cancellation less than two months before the arrival day 50% of total price charge will be applied
- Cancellation less than a month before the arrival day 75% of total price charge will be applied
- Cancellation less than a week before the arrival day 100% of total price full charge will be applied
- Cancellation / Reschedule terms are the same
- Any unused services fully non refundable
- All not mentioned in includes – excluded from the tour package
- Recommended to arrange travel, luggage and health insurance.
COVID19 SAFETY TRAVEL STANDARDS
- The buses will be disinfected daily
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned
- Additional face coverings will be available where possible
- The action plan for emergency situations will be available
- The list of health services and institutions in the destination(s) will be available
- The tour guide will avoid crowded locations as much as possible
- You can suspend daily housekeeping service (by request)
- Contactless check-in will be available when possible
- Limited or suspended buffet meals or alternative options
- Limited group sizes according to Covid-19 SAFETY STANDARDS
- Social distancing practices will be in effect
- Masks are required, please bring your own
- Travel restrictions detailed information
Share this tour package with your friends
Want to read it later? Download this tour’s PDF brochure
Enter your email to get the ‘Israel Holy Land Christian Tour Package 5 days’ brochure containing all the important information right to your inbox.