Israel Desert Jeep & Dead Sea Tour from Jerusalem
Cross the desert by 4WD Jeep and experience the Judean Desert up-close. Float in the Dead Sea, and enjoy its reputed health benefits first-hand. Discover the Dead Sea at the best part of the day, when the water is cool and inviting, and the beach is comfortable and relaxing. Float on the water or cover yourself in mineral-rich mud at a private beach at the north end of the Dead Sea.
Tour covered sites
- Judean Desert
- Metsuke Dragot
- Dead Sea Beach
|Tour Starts from||Netanya||Herzliya||Tel Aviv||Jerusalem|
|Pickup time at||06:30-06:45||07:00-07:15||07:20-07:50||09:00-09:40|
Israeli Desert Jeep & Dead Sea Tour highlights
Tour detailed itinerary
Take a full day jeep tour to the Judean Desert, and discover the lowest place on earth at the Dead Sea. Pass the Inn of the Good Samaritan. Then descend to a point beneath sea level.
Enjoy distant views of the Biblical city of Jericho, one of the world’s oldest continuously inhabited cities, and best known as the city that Joshua conquered after his troops circled the city walls causing them to fall.
Upon arrival at Qumran, see the caves where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found. Now kept in the Shrine of the Book in Jerusalem, the Scrolls were kept in good condition for 2,000 years thanks to the lack of humidity in the Dead Sea region.
Next, transfer to a 4WD jeep to cross the rough Desert Terrain. Take a thrilling ride through the desert, negotiating the steep inclines, ravines, sand, and rock. Reach the Cliffs of Dragot and look down on the Dragot River. See the Murbaat Caves with their fascinating square entrances.
End your adventure by washing away the dust of the desert and cooling off in the Dead Sea. Change into your bathing suit and float in the mineral rich water. Make use of nature’s natural face mask – the Dead Sea black mud – and lather it into your skin to benefit from the mud’s therapeutic properties. Return transfer after the tour to pick up point.
You should know before the tour
- Tour duration is up to 9 hours
- Lunch can be purchased on the spot during the tour or bring in advance.
- Estimated return time to Tel Aviv 18:30 / Jerusalem 17:30
- Recommended for this tour: Comfortable walking shoes, hats, sun screen and drinking water, swimming suit and towels.
- Free of charge reschedule up to 72 hours before the tour day.
- You can start the tour from Tel Aviv and finish in Jerusalem.
- You start the tour from Jerusalem and finish in Tel Aviv – supplement of 30 USD per person applied on the tour day.
- Real time availability – Guaranteed availability for reservations made in advance
- One step booking system – Book Now Online
- Instant payment and booking detailed confirmation
- WhatsApp Assistance +972 58 707 44 11
Share this tour with your friends
Get In touch
available from 06:00 – 24:00
Address 32 Sokolov str. Herzliya Israel