Dead Sea Relax Tour
Discover the Dead Sea at the best part of the day, when the water is cool and inviting, and the beach is comfortable and relaxing. Float on the water or cover yourself in mineral-rich mud at a private beach at the north end of the Dead Sea.
Tour covered sites
- Judea Desert
- Bedouin Village
- Ahava Dead Sea cosmetics store shop
- Dead Sea Beach
|Tour Starts from||Netanya||Herzliya||Tel Aviv||Jerusalem|
|Pickup time at||06:30-06:45||07:00-07:15||07:20-07:50||09:00-09:40|
Dead Sea Relax Tour highlights
Tour detailed itinerary
On this full-day tour, guests will experience the many amazing luxuries the Dead Sea has to offer.
The Dead Sea has attracted thousand visitors from all around the world to have unforgettable experience to float in salty and hilling water and cover your body with magic therapeutic mud.
First, participants will visit the Ahava Dead Sea cosmetics shop to purchase all the health and beauty products you need to keep you looking great.
After that the tour proceeds to a relaxing stop at one of the Dead Sea’s beautiful resort situated right on the shores of the sea. Located in the Jordan Rift Valley between Jordan and the West Bank, it is the lowest place on earth and its high density of salt makes for a unique experience as you float on the beautiful aquamarine surface.
You will stop to relax at one of the resorts on the shores of the Dead Sea and enjoy the opportunity to float while covering yourself with the mineral rich, therapeutic Dead Sea mud. Different treatments available for additional charge. Return transfer after the tour to pick up point.
You should know before the tour
- Tour duration is up to 11 hours
- Lunch can be purchased on the spot in local restaurant or bring in advance.
- Estimated return time to Tel Aviv 18:30 / Jerusalem 17:30
- Recommended for this tour: Comfortable walking shoes, hats, sun screen and drinking water, swimming suit and towels.
- Free of charge reschedule up to 24 hours before the tour day.
- You can start the tour from Tel Aviv and finish in Jerusalem.
- You start the tour from Jerusalem and finish in Tel Aviv – supplement of 30 USD per person applied on the tour day.
- Real time availability – Guaranteed availability for reservations made in advance
- One step booking system – Book Now Online
- Instant payment and booking detailed confirmation
- WhatsApp Assistance +972 58 707 44 11
Share this tour with your friends
Jerusalem & Bethlehem Tour
Visit Bethlehem, The Church of the Nativity where Jesus was born. Discover the Old City of Jerusalem. Explore the Via Dolorosa, Church of the Holy Sepulcher and Wailing Wall
Jerusalem & Dead Sea Tour
Combine Jerusalem and the Dead Sea. Explore the Via Dolorosa, follow Stations of the Cross to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. See the Western Wall and then drive to the Dead Sea.
Caesarea Haifa Rosh Hanikra Akko Tour
Explore four Israeli northern coastal sites – Caesarea, Haifa, Rosh Hanikra, and Acre. Visit the port of Caesarea, continue to Haifa to the Baha’i Gardens. See the gleaming white cliffs of Rosh Hanikra and Port of Acre.
Masada Dead Sea Tour
Go up to Masada by cable car to tour the 2000 year old fortress and palace built by King Herod, and then take a mud bath in the mineral-rich Dead Sea.
Nazareth Galilee Yardenit Tour
Discover holy sites of Nazareth and the Sea of Galilee. Explore the Church of the Annunciation and Church of St Joseph. Visit Capernaum and Jordan River, Yardenit baptismal site.
Get In touch
available from 06:00 – 24:00
Address 32 Sokolov str. Herzliya Israel