Christmas Tour Bethlehem Mass 2022 from Jerusalem
An unforgettable experience of touring Jerusalem on Christmas Eve, visiting the Old Christian Quarter and the Church of Holy Sepulcher. On the day of Christmas Eve the tour takes you to Jerusalem where the first stop is on the Mount of Olives. Here we enjoy breathtaking views across the Old City. We see the Garden of Gethsemane and enter Jerusalem’s Old City. Here we tour the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, site of Calvary, Jesus’ burial tomb and other sacred Christian sites. Driving through modern-day Jerusalem we pass landmarks like the Israeli Knesset and Israel Museum then head for Bethlehem. We arrive at Bethlehem’s Manger Square then indulge in a festive Christmas Eve dinner. At midnight we attend Mass in the Church of Nativity or we join Christians from across the globe in Manger Square to watch Christmas Eve Midnight Mass on outdoor screens. The tour is available in English and Spanish on the 24.12.2022. Minimum 2 people per booking.
Tour covered sites
- Church of Holy Sepulcher
- Via Dolorosa
- Mount of Olives
- Manger Square
- Church of the Nativity
- Shepherds’ Fields overview
|Tour Starts from||Herzliya||Tel Aviv||Jerusalem|
|Pick up time and hotels|| at 13:50 from
Dan Accadia Hotel
| at 14:00 – 14:30
| at 16:00 -16:30
King David hotel
Christmas Jerusalem Tour Bethlehem Mass highlights
Tour detailed itinerary
Christmas in Bethlehem’s Manger Square is one of the most iconic settings in the world for celebrating Christmas Eve. Bethlehem, the Palestinian town in which Jesus was born, is located in the West Bank, just a few minutes south of Jerusalem, and whilst entering the Church of the Nativity is not possible, watching the performances on the large stage in Manger Square, as well as other surrounding activities, complete with soaking in the unique Christmas atmosphere, is a very strong experience. Every Christmas Eve, a number of group tours are available, and joining one of these is recommended to maximize your Bethlehem Christmas Experience.
After picking-up from hotels, stop at Mount Scopus for a magnificent and breathtaking view of the Old and New cities illuminated.
Drive through the New City passing by the Knesset, Israel’s parliament house and the Israel museum.
Enter the Old City through Jaffa Gate and the local bazaar for a brief visit to the Church of Holy Sepulchre.
At around 20:00, proceed to the city of Bethlehem, birthplace of Jesus. Short stop in a souvenir store for tea, coffee and shopping.
Walk through Manger Square enjoying the festive Christmas decorations Illuminating the city’s main square and the Church of Nativity.
Stop at a local restaurant specially decorated for the holidays and enjoy a festive Christmas dinner (wine & soft drinks included); Watch the Midnight Mass broadcasted live on TV; If mass is broadcasted on screens at Manger Square (subject to Palestinian authority’s approval) proceed to the spot.
After Mass return to the meeting point with our representative and drive back to Jerusalem, Tel Aviv or Herzliya. Return transfer to pickup point after the tour.
You should know before the tour
- Tour duration is up to 11 hours
- Passports ( original ) are required on the tour day
- Change of vehicle is required upon entering Palestinian territory
- The Palestinian Authority is solely responsible for the organization and events of Christmas Eve in Bethlehem. We do not responsible if the tour is affected by changes within the PA territory beyond our control
- Recommended for this tour: Comfortable walking shoes, hats. Modest dress and head covering are required for visiting holy sites in Jerusalem and Bethlehem
- Warm clothes strongly recommended
- Meeting point of departure from Bethlehem will be set by guide, approx at 02:00 am
- Estimated return time to Tel Aviv 03:30 am / Jerusalem 02:30 am
- Free of charge cancellation up to one week before the tour day
- Limited availability – Guaranteed confirmations for bookings in advance
- One step booking system – Book Now Online
- Instant payment and booking detailed confirmation
- WhatsApp Assistance +972 58 707 44 11
Share this tour with your friends
Get In touch
available from 06:00 – 24:00
Address 32 Sokolov str. Herzliya Israel