Caesarea Haifa Rosh Hanikra Akko Private Tour
Private tour to Israeli northern coastal sites – Caesarea, Haifa, Rosh Hanikra and Acre. Visit the ancient Roman port of Caesarea, continue to Haifa to the Baha’i Gardens on Israel’s Mediterranean coast. See the gleaming white cliffs of Rosh Hanikra and the beautiful stretch of beach below are a magnificent sight to behold. Enjoy beautiful seashore – Port of Acre.
Sites you can include
- Caesarea National Park
- Roman Theater
- Rosh Hanikra grottoes and caves
- Jezreel Valley
- Bahai World Center
- Baha’i Gardens
- Shrine of the Bab
- Akko (Acre)
- Akko Crusader City
We drive along the coastal highway to Caesarea, a city where the past and the future come together. While new Caesarea is graced with magnificent modern homes, ancient Caesarea offers tourists the ruins of unique, impressive buildings. A tour of the Caesarea National Park is like walking through a story, and wandering between the ancient buildings one can both sense how people lived here thousands of years ago and enjoy modern, contemporary experiences, such as the enthralling musical performances held in the beautiful Roman Theater.
Next, we proceed to Haifa, third largest city in Israel and one of its prettiest; Haifa has a lot to offer visitors. It has the Israel’s largest port, a particularly active beach and is the home of the World Center of the Bahai Faith. The Bahai’s originated in the Bab sect which separated from Iran’s Shi’ite Islam in 1844.
Visit The Bahai World Center, an expansive and well-designed complex on the slope of the Carmel, is famous for its magnificent gardens. It includes the exquisitely landscaped “Hanging Gardens” which run about a kilometer along the Louis Promenade until Ha-Gefen Street. At the center is the impressive, gold-domed Shrine of the Bab, the burial place of the Bab, the founder of the faith.
Continue to Akko to see the impressive underground Crusader Halls, which were built by the Hospitallers Knights.They contain a complex of six halls, a recently excavated large hall, a dining room, a dungeon and remnants of an ancient Gothic church. Walk through the Old City of Acre to see the Oriental Market and the Acre Port. Acre – a city declared by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.
Continue to Rosh Hanikra. As you walk through the artificial tunnels and view caverns carved out by the pounding waves of the Mediterranean, you’ll enjoy the myriad shades of the water and the dramatic play of light and shadow it casts. The strange sounds the waves make as they rush in and out of the caves make it easy to believe the old legend that a pair of star-crossed lovers used to meet here, and the voice of the would-be bride can still be heard.
*This itinerary is only a proposal. We can customize this tour according to your request.
Prices according to your group size
|Tour stars / Pick up from||Netanya||Herzliya||Tel Aviv||Jerusalem|
|Up to 3 travelers – 4 seater car||$790||$790||$790||$790|
|Up to 6 travelers – 7 seater minivan||$870||$870||$870||$870|
|Up to 10 travelers – 11 seater minivan||$990||$990||$990||$990|
|Up to 15 travelers – 16 seater minibus||$1150||$1150||$1150||$1150|
|Availability to book this tour||Daily||Daily||Daily||Daily|
Caesarea Haifa Rosh Hanikra Akko Private Tour includes
Caesarea Haifa Rosh Hanikra Akko Private Tour excludes
You should know before the tour
- Private tour duration: up to 10 hours ( each additional hour $40 paid cash to your guide)
- Important to none: Saturday’s additional $150 applied on regular prices
- Lunch break will be provided during the private tour according to your preferences
- Traveling with children up to 4 years old : Baby Seat additional $40 per child applied
- Start time / Pick up point: As per your request
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements. Dress code is smart casual.
- Recommended for this tour: Comfortable walking shoes, hats, sun screen and drinking water.
- Free of charge reschedule up to 72 hours before the tour day.
- You can start the tour from Tel Aviv and finish in Jerusalem.
- Real time availability – Guaranteed availability
- One step booking system – Book Now Online
- Detailed confirmation will be sent within 72 hours post booking
- WhatsApp Assistance +972 58 707 44 11
Share this tour with your friends
Book a private one day tour to non stop city Tel Aviv and the cultural center of the city Old Jaffa. Explore the Bauhaus architecture on Rothschild Boulevard and the surrounding area which was made a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Walk through Jaffa the most important port city in the region for millennia.
Private full day tour to Masada Dead Sea. Go up to Masada by cable car to tour the 2000 year old fortress and palace built by King Herod. Stop at the caves of Qumran where the two-thousand-year-old Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered. Take a mud bath in the mineral-rich Dead Sea.
Full day private tour to combine Jerusalem and the Dead Sea. Walk from the Gardens of Gethsemane to Via Dolorosa to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. Enjoy the atmosphere at the Western Wall. Float in the heavily salinated waters and coat your bodies in the mineral rich Dead Sea mud.
available from 06:00 – 24:00
Address 32 Sokolov str. Herzliya Israel