Bethlehem & Jericho Private Tour
On this private tour you will visit the Christian holy sites of Bethlehem and Jericho. Visit Manger Square, the Church of Nativity, the Grotto of the Nativity where Jesus was born, Zacchaeus’ Sycamore tree and much more. Explore the significant biblical sites of Bethlehem and Jericho. Explore one of the oldest cities in the world at Jericho. Discover Bethlehem, the City of Bread – a result of the wheat crop that grew in the region, and the birthplace of Jesus Christ and King David.
Sites you can include
- Judean desert
- Inn of the Good Samaritan
- Zacchaeus Sycamore
- Mound of Ancient Jericho
- Mt. Temptation
- Elisha’s Spring
- Shepherds’ Fields
- Church of the Shepherds’ Fields
- Nativity Circle
- Bethlehem’s Manger Square
- Church of the Nativity
- Catholic Church of St. Catherine
- Milk Grotto
Decent to the Judean desert, you will see the Inn of the Good Samaritan on the route. Look out over the remarkable moonscape of the breathtaking Judean desert. We will take a short break at sea level and then continue to Jericho, the oldest city in the world.
Stop at Zacchaeus Sycamore to see the oldest Sycamore tree, which Zacchaeus climbed in order to spot Jesus. Visit the Mound of Ancient Jericho, where 25 ancient cities were uncovered.
Founded in 8,000 BC, Jericho is also the oldest Jewish settlement and was captured by Joshua and Israel in 1,200 BC. Stop for an overview of Mt. Temptation, where Satan endeavored to tempt Jesus and get an overview of the oasis of Jericho and Elisha’s Spring.
Departing Jericho back to the Judean mountains and the city of Bethlehem.
Drive towards Bethlehem via the Nativity Circle and visit Bethlehem’s Manger Square, named after the manger Jesus was born in. Manger Square is home to the Church of the Nativity, one of the world’s oldest standing churches still functioning to this day.
We will visit the main Basilica of the Nativity, designed in the typical Roman-style and constructed on the ruins of its predecessor in 565 AD, as well as the Catholic Church of St. Catherine, adjoining the Basilica of the Nativity.
Underneath the Church stands the Grotto of the Nativity, the cave in which Jesus was born, the exact spot of birth is marked by a 14-pointed star of silver set into the floor. We also visit the nearby Milk Grotto, where Mary nursed her son. A Franciscan Chapel is built above the Milk Grotto.
Our last stop in Bethlehem before returning to Jerusalem will be a beautiful overview of the Shepherds’ Fields and the Church of the Shepherds’ Fields. Return to point of pickup.
*Important information: The tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulations. Passports are required.
*This itinerary is only a proposal. We can customize this tour according to your request.
Prices according to your group size
|Tour stars / Pick up from||Netanya||Herzliya||Tel Aviv||Jerusalem|
|Up to 3 travelers – 4 seater car||$780||$780||$780||$780|
|Up to 6 travelers – 7 seater minivan||$890||$890||$890||$890|
|Up to 10 travelers – 11 seater minivan||$970||$970||$970||$970|
|Up to 15 travelers – 16 seater minibus||$1150||$1150||$1150||$1150|
|Availability to book this tour||Daily||Daily||Daily||Daily|
Bethlehem Jericho Private Tour includes
Bethlehem Jericho Private Tour excludes
You should know before the tour
- Private tour duration: up to 10 hours ( each additional hour $40 paid cash to your guide)
- Important to none: Saturday’s additional $150 applied on regular prices
- Traveling with children up to 4 years old : Baby Seat additional $40 per child applied
- Start time / Pick up point: As per your request
- Visited cities order might be changed.
- Due to visitors overload a visit down to Nativity cave is not always possible
- Passport compulsory for visit to Bethlehem and Jericho
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements. Dress code is smart casual.
- Recommended for this tour: Comfortable walking shoes, hats, sun screen and drinking water.
- Free of charge reschedule up to 72 hours before the tour day.
- You can start the tour from Tel Aviv and finish in Jerusalem.
- Real time availability – Guaranteed availability
- One step booking system – Book Now Online
- Detailed confirmation will be sent within 72 hours post booking
- WhatsApp Assistance +972 58 707 44 11
Share this tour with your friends
Private full day tour to Masada Dead Sea. Go up to Masada by cable car to tour the 2000 year old fortress and palace built by King Herod. Stop at the caves of Qumran where the two-thousand-year-old Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered. Take a mud bath in the mineral-rich Dead Sea.
Private tour to Jerusalem & Bethlehem. Start from Mount of Olives to the Garden of Gethsemane, the Church of all Nations. Enter the Old City to follow the Stations of the Cross to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. In Bethlehem walk through Manger Square to the Church of the Nativity.
Full day private tour to combine Jerusalem and the Dead Sea. Walk from the Gardens of Gethsemane to Via Dolorosa to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. Enjoy the atmosphere at the Western Wall. Float in the heavily salinated waters and coat your bodies in the mineral rich Dead Sea mud.
available from 06:00 – 24:00
Address 32 Sokolov str. Herzliya Israel