Bethlehem Half Day Tour from Tel Aviv
Spend a half day to visit the birthplace of Jesus Christ in the city of Bethlehem, and trace the events of the Nativity. Visit Church of Nativity, the Greek and the Catholic Church, and enter the Milk Grotto where Mary fed her baby son Jesus.
Tour covered sites
- Manger Square
- Church of Nativity
- Grotto of Nativity
- Church of Milk Grotto
- Shepherds’ field
|Tour Starts from||Netanya||Herzliya||Tel Aviv||Jerusalem|
|Pickup time at||06:30-06:45||07:00-07:15||07:20-07:50||09:00-09:40|
Bethlehem Half Day Tour highlights
Tour detailed itinerary
We will drive to Bethlehem via the Nativity Circle, to the city of birthplace of Jesus Christ. Walk through Manger Square to visit the Church of Nativity, the oldest Church in the Holy Land. Admire the ancient limestone columns and remains of mosaic floors; Descend to the Grotto of Nativity, where a Silver Star in the floor marks the spot where Christ is believed to have been born.
Proceed to the Church of Milk Grotto where the Virgin Mary nursed baby Jesus and according to tradition, a drop of her milk split and turned the stones white.
Next, visit Shepherds’ field. Stop at a local souvenir store and return transfer to Jerusalem. Return transfer to pickup point not included, the tour ends in Jerusalem, near Old city Jaffa Gate. Important information: The tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulations. Passports are required on the tour day.
You should know before the tour
- Tour duration is up to 6 hours
- Due to visitors overload a visit down to Nativity cave is not always possible
- Passport compulsory for visit to Bethlehem
- Lunch break during the tour for 30-40 minutes, including shopping time.
- Lunch can be purchased on the spot in local restaurant or bring in advance.
- Estimated return time to Jerusalem at 13:30 am, near to Jaffa Gate
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements. Dress code is smart casual.
- Recommended for this tour: Comfortable walking shoes, hats, sun screen and drinking water.
- Free of charge reschedule up to 24 hours before the tour day.
- You start the tour from Tel Aviv and finish in Jerusalem only
- Real time availability – Guaranteed availability
- One step booking system – Book Now Online
- Instant payment and booking detailed confirmation
- WhatsApp Assistance +972 58 707 44 11
Share this tour with your friends
Get In touch
available from 06:00 – 24:00
Address 32 Sokolov str. Herzliya Israel